Sub Focus - Robot Rock.

im hoping its gonna be on his lp if and when it gets released! its a banging tune, i reli need it in my collection!!

Was this an official tune? Is there a full version anywhere?
I can only find clips of it on youtube.

ask subfocus to sort you a full version im sure he wouldnt mind :rolleyes:

its gona be on his forthcoming album so you'll have to wait till then

Another crappy tune...another step down for drum & bass.
Can somebody please hold Subfocus back from producing?
3,2,1...slate me now!:D

I'm not gonna slate you for that comment... But.... Dont you love Jump Up? If so how can you call this a step down for Drum n Bass? :confused:

I'm not gonna slate you for that comment... But.... Dont you love Jump Up? If so how can you call this a step down for Drum n Bass? :confused:

I like Jump Up...but not that bleepy happy shizzle with 2 much melody and not that Ravesynth crap.I wouldn´t classify Subfocus as jump up though, think its more a dancefloor ting.

I like Jump Up...but not that bleepy happy shizzle with 2 much melody and not that Ravesynth crap.I wouldn´t classify Subfocus as jump up though, think its more a dancefloor ting.

I dont class Sub Focus as jump up either I was just implying that dancefloor is a hell of alot better than jump up, but thats just my opinion.

theres a diffrent dub genre called dancefloor? this is so confusing

is this the stuff thats like by sub focus, fresh and zinc etc..?

Yeah there is another subgenre called dancefloor, i would class it as a more synthy liquidy jump up, artists like Sub Focus, Fresh, C&S, Pendulum, Brookes Brother I would class as Dancefloor not jump up.

@Wobbie: Yeah man Pendulum rule!

wicked song. the half time break down is wicked cos you get this swaying steppin groove on, then it drops and it's an all out skank fest.

the riff is quality too.

Back
Top Bottom