Sub Focus - Robot Rock.

Another crappy tune...another step down for drum & bass.
Can somebody please hold Subfocus back from producing?
3,2,1...slate me now!:D

Agreed, electric guitar riffs in D&B :tut: :tut:

This tune could quite easily have been made by Pendulum and everyone on here would be ripping on it hard!

Although I don't think we should set fire to his studio just yet, he still has the capacity to make good tracks when he isn't focused on selling records to emo & bass scenekids :rinsed:

big tune! cant wait to get my hands on this lovin the whole elctro-y synth and the change 1 sequence after the drop. the halftime intro is sik tooo. i hope this is on his new ep... soo much.

@slow Nothing wrong with this tune, an pendulum have made good tunes whether you like it or not.

You do not allow other people to have their own opinions right?

Yeah I was just stating mine... If I would have made aq comment like that about hazard or jump you and several others would have done the same to me...

But welcome to my ignore list :knob:

Yeah I was just stating mine... If I would have made aq comment like that about hazard or jump you and several others would have done the same to me...

But welcome to my ignore list :knob:

Just askin´...didn´t know you r so weak and I´m Lexington Steele in your Leah Luv arse again..You haven´t stated your opinion.

....whether you like it or not.

You told what to think.

i also think, that pendulum makes quality tunes whether u like them or not is a completely different thing.
i think the problem with pendulum is that there is nothing new from pendulum. all the new stuff from them sounds the same. but its nevertheless quality stuff ... boring but quality ^^

its kinda sad, that when a dnb tune becomes too complex a lot of dnb people stop like it or is it just the rock like quitar sounds ??
could someone please explain that to me?? cuz i realy dont get it!

ah yeah and robot rock rocks !!! (my opinion)

hmm is was too slow ...

i also think, that pendulum makes quality tunes whether u like them or not is a completely different thing.
i think the problem with pendulum is that there is nothing new from pendulum. all the new stuff from them sounds the same. but its nevertheless quality stuff ... boring but quality ^^

I don´t get it.What do you mean by talking about quality then?

its kinda sad, that when a dnb tune becomes too complex a lot of dnb people stop like it or is it just the rock like quitar sounds ??
could someone please explain that to me?? cuz i realy dont get it!

It sound like shit.(for me)Simple as that.
I don´t like this tune.I don´t like the synths.I don´t like the style.Complexity? Wtf? You think peeps are 2 stupid to get into this tune?

I don´t get it.What do you mean by talking about quality then?

It sound like shit.(for me)Simple as that.
I don´t like this tune.I don´t like the synths.I don´t like the style.Complexity? Wtf? You think peeps are 2 stupid to get into this tune?

lol need at least 15 GCSE's and 6 a levels to fully appreciate robot rock

u need a degree in music engineering to flly appreciate this shiz.

i fucking love it, the intro is reli hard hitting and stompy and the riff just ripps the dancefloor. besides i love the original! so to me its paying homage to one of the biggest and greatest names in dance music. the drop picks up the pace and makes it an all out mad rip raw of an affair.

i personally love all dnb but focus on dancefloor, jump up and liquid cos thats wot i luv best. im liking h dirction alot of dancefloor is going these days with that electro influenced sound. but meh woteva floats ya boat.

Yeah there is another subgenre called dancefloor, i would class it as a more synthy liquidy jump up, artists like Sub Focus, Fresh, C&S, Pendulum, Brookes Brother I would class as Dancefloor not jump up.

I'd say benny page is dancefloor

Back
Top Bottom