Sub Focus ripped off Noisia?!?!? Or vice versa?

mRes

Please help me out with this.

To my knowledge Noisia made an early version of the Alpha Centauri (more then a year ago as it seems) from their upcoming album to be released (next year?)

Alpha centauri is only available in a few clips from dubs? (example SUB FOCUS OWN DJ-set) on youtube.
The track Alpha Centauri is an absolute Monster Noisia trademark.

However, as it seems to me Sub Focus released his version of the same drums, sounds and bassline in his hit-track Could This Be Real.

Link to Noisias track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed3-JFnymnE

Link to Sub Focus track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na0jf5shqQ0

It DEF sounds as a BAD COPY to me

AM I RIGHT OR NOT?

Last edited:
10xyc77.jpg

If you listen to the BEAT it´s exactly the same DRUMS.

The bass is slightly tuned but it´s the SAME notes and progression.

I just feel bad since I LOVE the Noisia track SINCERELY,

it would be a shame that SubFocus ripped them off before Noisia had a chance to release the track..

it's not really a shame...it's one good artist who's influenced by other good artists. Both tracks are huge, Noisia'll get their respect for it when they release it

as much as u may b takin the piss the boys makin sense!!!! oh sorry.......theres no chemical records key chart for u to understand???

harmonicMixingBigImage.jpg

yer i think subfocus has definatly took influence from that tune.to much may b :)

In my opinion, it´s as far as reproducing someone else BEAT that´s possible, to another song I mean. In this case, the song is not saying much before the drop (of the beat)

-The Greytist: I don´t think you even listened properly. Comparing it with using a Amen break is just silly..

If I had made this track, given out a few dub:s of the "demo" and a Top name producer does a "cover" of if and releases BEFORE I had the chance to I would def take the p*ss..

that beat is so simple and generic you can't say anyone ripped anyone else off really. i've been boom tishing since the day i was born and will boom tish till the day i day and i hope noisia, sub focus and everyone up in the place boom tishes all they can and whenever they can for as long as they can

nah, dont agree on this tbh. just a similar type of tune he hasn't ripped them off at all. more breaks than house though?.

Hehe... Ok guys.. you win.

Don´t forgett this post when people starts talking of Noisia ripping of Sub Focus when the album drops...

Back
Top Bottom