Sub Focus ripped off Noisia?!?!? Or vice versa?

Hehe... Ok guys.. you win.

Don´t forgett this post when people starts talking of Noisia ripping of Sub Focus when the album drops...

except we'll be the ones who go "eh, this person doesn't know much". Like when Rihanna fans come up to me and go "OMG have you ever heard this song called Streetlife?!?!?"

just tryin to say that if you know a thing or two about dnb, you won't care when people start saying "noisia ripped off sub focus" cuz you'll already know thats a load of shit...i was trying to refer to people who like Rihanna first and then hear a C&S tune and are partial to it because they liked C&S's beats for Rihanna. Maybe not well said...

I think He ment...when noisias tune comes out everyones going to think that they copied subfocus and that we are going to have 100's of posts about it on this forum not that some kids are going to not like noisias tune cause sub focus's sounds the same.

I think He ment...when noisias tune comes out everyones going to think that they copied subfocus.

This is the point I'm intent on making...who cares what "everyones going to think" when you know the truth?

Guess my whole Chase & Status tie-in really didn't go over well. wasn't a good comparison really...still don't like Rihanna....

haha I really dont think sub focus woke up one day an was all like man fuck noisia im gonna fucking rip off one of their tunes and yeah that'll show them...

they use few the same notes and sound IS similar but when listening to both the tunes i get COMPLETELY different vibes from em ya know

like noisias tune is dirty as fuck it punchs you in the face.

and subfocus's tune is more like a happy summer tune that'll get thrashed at festivals.

for me the vibe is what its about. and if its a completely different vibe, then despite similar structure and notes, its a completely different tune. for me anyway

your thinking too much. its music. dont listen to it, feel it.

haha I really dont think sub focus woke up one day an was all like man fuck noisia im gonna fucking rip off one of their tunes and yeah that'll show them...

they use few the same notes and sound IS similar but when listening to both the tunes i get COMPLETELY different vibes from em ya know

like noisias tune is dirty as fuck it punchs you in the face.

and subfocus's tune is more like a happy summer tune that'll get thrashed at festivals.

for me the vibe is what its about. and if its a completely different vibe, then despite similar structure and notes, its a completely different tune. for me anyway

your thinking too much. its music. dont listen to it, feel it

Subfocus makes a living sampling and ripping influences he has, a lot of his bigger (though more shit) tunes like rock-it and airplane are very sample led and influence based. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he was influenced by Nosia.

Your quote on thinking too much, feel it.. bollocks to that..

msf76f.jpg

Subfocus makes a living sampling and ripping influences he has, a lot of his bigger (though more shit) tunes like rock-it and airplane are very sample led and influence based. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he was influenced by Nosia.

Your quote on thinking too much, feel it.. bollocks to that..

haha okay fair enough

an i never implied he isnt influenced by them?

theres a difference between being influenced, sampling , and ripping off a tune.

sampling so long as you find a new creative way to use the sample and make it your own, thats cool

ripping off would be like blatantly making a tune that was pretty much the same as someone elses. and i think thats what this thread was implying subfocus was doing..

what i meant was that yeah he was probaly influenced it, thats why its kiiinda similar in some ways

but that if you think subfocus "ripped off" noisia, your thinking too much into it.

Back
Top Bottom