Sub Focus LIVE

dafo93

SWITCH FUSION
VIP Junglist
According to Sub's MySpace:

"Sub Focus Live 2010
I’m going to be supporting Pendulum on their UK tour in May 2010, I’ll be playing a LIVE show and it promises to be something pretty special!"

Don't know how he'll pull this one off. I have a picture of him turning up as a one man band in my mind now :D

Donkey1

2centcrackwhore

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Whats with all the negativity?

Have you ever seen it? Have you any idea what he will do?

It may well be fucking sick! Personally like Sub Focus' tunes and his mixing, so quite intrigued by this!

Just because he's turning mainstream and supporting Pendulum doesn't mean it will be shit?

dafo93

SWITCH FUSION
VIP Junglist
Whats with all the negativity?

Have you ever seen it? Have you any idea what he will do?

It may well be fucking sick! Personally like Sub Focus' tunes and his mixing, so quite intrigued by this!

Just because he's turning mainstream and supporting Pendulum doesn't mean it will be shit?
This

luciduk

VIP Junglist
i have to say its mad how everyone talked on here about subfocus taking the same route as C&S and PENDULUM time ago, and i didnt really understand why people were predicting him moving into the mainstream! but now i believe ya... live bands... that is some real $$$ earning

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
how is he going to do a live show? as in how will it be different to if he turns up and plays a set - is he going to be doing the whole live remix thing (like etienne de crecy (bad example i know))
interesting to see what its like, though i wouldnt got to watch it personally

ZackMRG

Circles are Pointless
VIP Junglist
Can never understand why people try to take an electronic sound and try to perform it live- simply doesnt work, especially the drums, theres only so much you can do to make it sound similiar to the original beat.