Sub Focus - Just Me

it was released on promo, i know ive got it. lol man this is old, gonna have to dig it out and put it in a mix.

tunes gotta be close to if not at least 3 years old. heard it on moving fusion's ram show ages ago on pyrotechnic. I dig it but i have a pretty good feeling it's never gonna see a physical release unless he does a vaults type deal some years down. would have like to see his "cold killa" remix make it out myself or "meantime"

Its alright. Theres a few of his old tunes he should of put out.... Cold Killa Remix, Ice Rink, Adventure Playground, VGf, Justice. All bangers!

it was released on promo, i know ive got it. lol man this is old, gonna have to dig it out and put it in a mix.

Im pretty certain it wasn't, I think there was another liquid tune which was originally called Amazon he did with Danny Wheeler and allowed Danny to release and take all the credit for it. I think it came out on W10 Records. I can remember hearing Bukem drop this years ago, possibly 5 years ago now

Its alright. Theres a few of his old tunes he should of put out.... Cold Killa Remix, Ice Rink, Adventure Playground, VGf, Justice. All bangers!

Wasn't Adventure Playground what Let The Story Being was originally called? VCF Is the one Im most gutted about, Definetly never coming out though : ( Not sure if Ive heard Justice, There was another called Footprints too, got audio somewhere with an annoying american mc if anyones interested

Jesus man this boy has too many skills... Very clever man, can tell he must listen to a massive variety of tunes for inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom