Sub Focus - Frozen Solid

hes got something coming out on the new junglesound thing. weather it will be frozen solid is a diffrent story. im guessing "flamenco"

Special Place is a bit cheddar for my liking, but Airplane is quality

tohmas said:
does anyone know when Frozen Solid is comming out?

Most tracks on RAM don't get a proper release until anywhere from 8-12 months after Andy C starts playing em, depending on how big they're going to be. The bigger the track the longer the wait it seems. He started playing Frozen Solid around last february so I'm willing to bet we're not going to see it for at least another 4 or 5 months, as this is one of the most massive dubs gettin rinsed right now. But ya never know, promos may drop next week for all I know :who_wants

yeah im sure its gonna be the next ram realese after blazin jazz with a subfocus l.p droping late this year early next..

he played it on his breezeblock mix a while back. Sick tune i might add. heard it on a system for the first time when Andy C came ta town. you might be able to find a link somewhere on here or DOA

crooks777 said:
he played it on his breezeblock mix a while back. Sick tune i might add. heard it on a system for the first time when Andy C came ta town. you might be able to find a link somewhere on here or DOA

I love the beats but find the vocal a tad on the cheesy side, and it's looped for too long.

For fucks' sakes, this is perpetuating my anger for the elitist dubs side of the genre that I love and would otherwise marry if it was a person.

Back
Top Bottom