Sub Focus - Far away and Drums incoming

Dalek657

Heard about these two for ages. Far away isn't anything too special but wouldn't mind a copy just to listen to now and again and would love to hear drums incoming as I've never heard it at all not even rips or live set versions. If anyone could help let me know. Youtube videos (I'd use vid to mp3) Download sites torrents whatever just where can I find the best versions of these

Heard about these two for ages. Far away isn't anything too special but wouldn't mind a copy just to listen to now and again and would love to hear drums incoming as I've never heard it at all not even rips or live set versions. If anyone could help let me know. Youtube videos (I'd use vid to mp3) Download sites torrents whatever just where can I find the best versions of these
Where have you heard about these?

hahaha-no.gif

can you see this video via this link? I imagine this is Drums Incoming, or whatever

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152179784956185&set=o.144897418902472&type=2&theater

No that's not it. I know the tune the OP is talking about. It's a halftime tune, heavy as fuck too. Was fucking gutted to see that it didn't make it onto his last LP.

The tune in the video is nice tho. And you gotta love Sub Focus's enthusiasm behind decks when the drop hits lol.....still a proper twat IMO.

Stomp is like one of my bestest ever dnb tracks of all time and I will never forget that. I still think he's a sellout tho

Far Away sounds like arse. It reminds me of when every brostep producer was trying to make "drumstep" which is basically blarned out halftime and by God it was awful.

Back
Top Bottom