Sub Focus EP

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
Its in the forthcoming section on the HTFR website, which i've learnt not to listen to...

... but does anyone know what tracks are going to be on it?

bit patchy?
timewarp?

any clues that are more substantial than speculation?

Funny cos Sub FOcus was quite innovative when he came on the scene, but seems to have lost that edge now..or is it just me ?

True story this bloke called Linus from Maidenhead pretty much used to look after sub focus giog wise, as soon as Andy C heard him he was on the case, and now even teh people who started him off arn't allowed his dubs...how messed up is that

really want timewarp cant bare waiting any longer!!!! need it now!!! arghh

i know, gotta love that bass!
i'd pick it up for that tune & triple x, been waitin for that for a while now
any1 got any audio for the 2 tunes?

his production skills still smack it though, he's got one of the best sounds about.
and i don't think his tunes has suffered because of this either. he still knows how to write a hook and is always experimenting and pushing things forwards.
i would go as far as saying he's one of the modern day pioneers in as far as raising the bar for production.

Thats not the ep is it. I though he was releasing Timewarp seperately around March and then releasing and lp in april. correct me if i wrong. we need subsonicdj to give us the low down on this topic. peace

A bit Patchy probably wont be getting released. Tripple X and Time Warp will be on the album. Time Warp will also be a single release before the album drops although the B side is not confirmed yet. Ram dubs are on lockdown generally. They only get given to a select few. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where my close friends are all top DJs and Producers in the scene so i get hooked up with Ram dubs but not all of them straight away. I know it sucks that tunes take a long time to get released. When i think how long i have had some dubs before they were available to buy. For example - 'Tripple X' and 'a bit patchy' etc i've had on dub for about 2 years..... and they still aren't out yet....and screamer VIP i got about 2 years ago too and has only just been promo'd. It's too long in my opinion.

Special place was absolutely boring @ it's release too..

In this interview SF said he's working for 1,5 years on these tunes. I think more or less 2,5... I heard triple x first time on the tranzmission cd pack 15.04.06..

Seems to me like RAM dont want our money..:lol: Otherwise they would release their shit a bit quicker.. Dont know..:confused:

Back
Top Bottom