sub focus ep up on catapult

and lemon d's dead by dawn is up there plus misanthrop and phace's new 12 on neosignal (cctv) another heay week of promo's ahead of us all

Right I'm a little bit worried, on the Catapult website it says orders of the Sub Focus EP are ONE PER ORDER, yet it seems to have just let me order x2, obviously for the price of £21.98 (x2 @ £10.99)

I'm wondering what's gonna happen here?

Has anyone got any experience with the Catapult guys regarding this kinda thing?

Because I've just paid for two copies of the EP, so really I expect for 2 promo copies to turn up at my house some time next week!

Or am I going to be let down?!

Right I'm a little bit worried, on the Catapult website it says orders of the Sub Focus EP are ONE PER ORDER, yet it seems to have just let me order x2, obviously for the price of £21.98 (x2 @ £10.99)

I'm wondering what's gonna happen here?

Has anyone got any experience with the Catapult guys regarding this kinda thing?

Because I've just paid for two copies of the EP, so really I expect for 2 promo copies to turn up at my house some time next week!

Or am I going to be let down?!

this could be all sorted out with a quick phone call to catapult and dave will tell you whats up

Yup, one per person, don't be fooled when the system lets you order any more than that, you'll be charged for one (plus postage) and only be sent one

Never mind, tiz cool, although I would have linked this to have been confirmed in the first place because then I would have ordered something else and still taken advantage of the free postage, which I can't now

I'm confused. So anyone that pre-orders it off Catapult will get it in October as the full release and not promo copy?

Nah, they had a limited number of promo's which have now sold out.
It was "buy" now its's "pre-order" but anyone that orders now will get the full release. :)

Back
Top Bottom