Sub Focus EP Posted! SUB FOCUS EP POSTED!!! HOORAR!!!

all about let the story begin and vapourize for me!! dont see whats the problem with the drop on let the story begin.. sounds fukin sick in a decent club!!

see now this is where he want wrong last time!! don't tell us now tell us 6 months before hand!!

LOL we won't see another Subfocus album for at least 18 months I bet

Wont be purchasing this album. Probs be buying Mp3s of Deep space & Vapourise. Everything else is old a dated now.

Last edited:
18 months? Have a word, gotta be more like 3 years.. When did Triple X come out 2006 lol?

Usually after an artist does one album though it doesn't take them FOREVER to bang out a second one

TC's next album is due next year I believe, Logistics has knocked out another one pretty quickly since Reality Checkpoint, but still emphasis on the AT LEAST 18 months lol

I thought this was originally planned as a 3 x 12" EP

Would of made things a bit more worth the wait

"Stomp" b/w "Tripple X" should of been the third plate, I'm pretty pissed Stomp isn't even on the album, especially after hearing the brand new version that Andy dropped at the last Ram, I guess it was just too late ...

probs do another sampler with the c&s colab on it and maybe triple x on the flip

I dont care when he does another album just as long as he dont tell everyone 2 years before hand

probs do another sampler with the c&s colab on it and maybe triple x on the flip

I dont care when he does another album just as long as he dont tell everyone 2 years before hand

I doubt it mate, after this EP is released, the full CD will follow shortly after and then I believe that will be all, I wouldnt mind another sampler but I'm pretty sure this is it.

I've lost interest for this completely tbh. 'Deep Space' is all I'm really interested in. Dunno bout paying a tenna for a tune though. =\

would much rather have Tripple X than
Let The Story Begin, was getting excited about that too

Let The Story Begin is such a shit song. Don't know why it's on the album

Good intro but after that it's a pure cheese fest

I doubt it mate, after this EP is released, the full CD will follow shortly after and then I believe that will be all, I wouldnt mind another sampler but I'm pretty sure this is it.

I dunno C&S album had a few samplers after the ep.. either way I aint bothered what i want is on the ep

Vapourise & Deep Space pretty much make this to be honest. I'm pretty gutted it isnt 3 piece vinyl as that makes it more of an album then. World of Hurt and Let.... are okay but there was so much more that could've gone on there (even VCF, though old, is still a sick riddim!).

I'm just waiting for the day Justice gets a release....

really?

splash, stomp, triple x, the dubstep one with c&s, even timewarp vip? i rekon they will do at least one more sampler after this as we all no it wud sell sooooo much and if there is money to be made then of course they will do it.

canny wait for this ep to land on the doorstep anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom