Sub Focus - Could This Be Real (Official Video) - RAM Records

Ray Rampage

VIP Junglist
Just uploaded the official video to RAM Records You tube Channel

Check it out ;)

[youtube]VekdpVjWNQc[/youtube]

‘Could This Be Real’ out on Ram Records: Digital – 17th January 2010, Physical – 18th January 2010
You can pre-order the digital bundle of ‘Could This Be Real’ from 11th January 2010 – watch out for more details of this.
‘Could This Be Real’ will be available in the following formats:

Digital Bundle 1 (Pre-order bundle):
Could This Be Real (Original)
Could This Be Real (Radio edit)
Could This Be Real (Extended mix)
Triple X (12" Extended mix)

Digital Bundle 2 (Remixes):
Could This Be Real (Sub Focus DnB Remix)
Could This Be Real (Joker Remix)

12” Vinyl:
a. Could This Be Real (Sub Focus DnB remix)
aa. Triple X

12“ Vinyl:
a. Could This Be Real (Extended mix)
aa. Could This Be Real (Joker Remix)

CD:
1. Could This Be Real (Radio edit)
2. Could This Be Real (Original)
3. Could This Be Real (DnB remix)
4. Could This Be Real (Joker remix)
5. Triple X

Last edited:
I personally think RAM need to stick what they're good at...

what ruining a once awsome label?? aye, gan on andy c. you keep fucking with the scene in your own way.

never really understood the new wave of dubstep tunes on dnb labels. just get a dubstep label to sign you and yer bur reet. its bad enough that al least half of the new sub focus album was dubstep and not very good dubstep at that.. i mean 'da fuck?!'

what ruining a once awsome label?? aye, gan on andy c. you keep fucking with the scene in your own way.

never really understood the new wave of dubstep tunes on dnb labels. just get a dubstep label to sign you and yer bur reet. its bad enough that al least half of the new sub focus album was dubstep and not very good dubstep at that.. i mean 'da fuck?!'

RAM releases good dance music, be it to your taste or not. RAM started off as a house/rave label. Why do dnb artists have to be pigeon holed to one style of music? When an artist makes an LP, it gives them room to try other things, it's called being artistic freedom lol.

There was 13 tracks on the LP, 4 of them are none dnb btw

RAM releases good dance music, be it to your taste or not. RAM started off as a house/rave label. Why do dnb artists have to be pigeon holed to one style of music? When an artist makes an LP, it gives them room to try other things, it's called being artistic freedom lol.

what a pile of toss

wow, you love ram.

there is nothing wrong with thinking ram has gone down hill, but it hasnt. its always been the same, music for the dancefloor and nothing else... nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom