Sub Focus - Could This Be Real (Official Video) - RAM Records

wow, you love ram.

there is nothing wrong with thinking ram has gone down hill, but it hasnt. its always been the same, music for the dancefloor and nothing else... nothing else.

aye, was an early morning rant that. Ram aint all bad. do have alot of respect for sub focus especially but i just cant stop thinking about the ram trilogy's, about anything before the dimensons ep. that was good but the rest aint been anything fantastic and for that reason i havent bought them. i havent bought any chase and status tunes on ram cause their all super comercial garbage that to me appears to have little variety between to tunes. at least sub focus can delvelop a wide range of skills that is noitceable. eg: frozen solid. that is a hard hitting tune that i think will stand the test of time. x ray the anthem, areoplane the classy uplifting roller. there is difference between every tune and so that is why i think that he is the only reason that i still have faith in ram records.

now, chase and status on the other hand. i guess that their either have too simliar patterns for their heavier tunes and the same goes for their softer tunes. all student and bass. you know its bad cause i hear it in me motor on the chris moyles show so if that fat turd has to play it then the entire youth population are going to jump on it like what pendulum did and soon they will follow. in fact they have started to do live sets now.

it will be only a matter of time till you see andy c, sub focus, shimon, xample & lomax dressed in baverian folk costumes playing 2009 classics in a woodwind cortet.

....how the mighty have fallen.

Haha alright dude.

I am not that much of a fan of the ram sound either, though there is a bit of variety in there.

Like I said its music for the dancefloor, and shouldn't be looked at beyond that. I actually think most of it is somewhat soul-less. Not a slight against it, just made for a specific reason. As I don't go to clubs to chew my face, or just go off to the next simple hook, those reasons go straight over my head.

That said, subfocus is ugly talented, and andy c has an ear like no other for a mix. Doesn't mean they are all that appealing to my tastes though.

Just uploaded the official video to RAM Records You tube Channel

Check it out ;)

[youtube]VekdpVjWNQc[/youtube]

Thanks for this ray! Its a good vid!

Fuck what people wanna say about RAM at the end of the day its the biggest and most known label in Drum&Bass! not forgetting it is also a business/company so if they want to branch out into other genres then why the hell not! Myself and everyone else i know, knows that RAM is here to stay and will go from strength to strength! I wouldn't be shocked if it becomes a major with the club bangers they have been pushing out!

And "RAY" your a legend!!! :not_worth so if people dont know who you are then they need schooling!!

Big ups!!

Now rant if you will but you know im right!!! :boxing:

I dont give a fuck what people say this is a banger.

better than his dnb stuff of late imo.

‘Could This Be Real’ out on Ram Records: Digital – 17th January 2010, Physical – 18th January 2010
You can pre-order the digital bundle of ‘Could This Be Real’ from 11th January 2010 – watch out for more details of this.
‘Could This Be Real’ will be available in the following formats:

Digital Bundle 1 (Pre-order bundle):
Could This Be Real (Original)
Could This Be Real (Radio edit)
Could This Be Real (Extended mix)
Triple X (12" Extended mix)

Digital Bundle 2 (Remixes):
Could This Be Real (Sub Focus DnB Remix)
Could This Be Real (Joker Remix)

12” Vinyl:
a. Could This Be Real (Sub Focus DnB remix)
aa. Triple X

12“ Vinyl:
a. Could This Be Real (Extended mix)
aa. Could This Be Real (Joker Remix)

CD:
1. Could This Be Real (Radio edit)
2. Could This Be Real (Original)
3. Could This Be Real (DnB remix)
4. Could This Be Real (Joker remix)
5. Triple X

There is drum and bass remix and it's on a drum and bass predominantly releasing label and No I don't think he will do a Pendulum

not dnb though is it its not dubstepforum.com post in underground subfocus has already changed as he his making dubstep i seem to recall a group called chase and status doing something similar and hang about they were on ram as well.

oh....that old boring, bullshit argument again

thats what 'doing a pendulum' is then....being successful in music, oh what a fucking crime.

next....

Back
Top Bottom