SUB FOCUS CD ALBUM ANNOUNCED (OCTOBER)

Silly-Billy

http://www.mirage2000records.co.uk/acatalog/info_16433.html

Subfocus- RAMMLPCD013 (Ram)
REL 12.10.09

*TRACK LISTING CD:

1. Let The Story Begin 2. World of Hurt 3. Follow The Light 4. Last Jungle 5. Deep Space 6. Rock It 7. Move Higher 8. Vapourise 9.Triple X 10. Could This Be Real 11. Splash 12. Timewarp 13. Coming Closer

* October 2009 will see Sub Focus take centre stage with the release of his highly anticipated self titled debut album. Having already laid the foundations with the first singleRock It being play-listed for 5 weeks at Radio 1 and then �ying into the UK top 40, thskys the limit for this long-player.

* Undeniably Sub Focus is one of the most talented and talked about drum and bass producers of this decade. He displays a real talent at incorporating elements from an eclectic range of in�uences to give his music a universal appeal and having the chance to express himself fully on this album, you can hear enjoyment oozing from his music. The Drum & Bass tracks alone come at you like never before with the massive World Of Hurt, Deep Space, Triple X, and Let The Story Begin, which has already featured as Zane Loweʼs Hottest Record In the World. On top of this you have the genius Techno infused work-out of Vapourise, the euphoric master-piece that is Splash, the legendary Timewarp, and of course recent top 40 hit Rock It & Follow the Light. * Not only content in leading the way with an enviable collection of D&B, Sub Focus flex's his production muscles even more as he draws on his influences for tracks like the electro / funky house stomper Move Higher, the laid-back dubstep vibes of Coming Closer, the eerie old skool-esque masterpiece that is Last Jungle, and what can only be described as the monstrous Could This Be Real.

* With the music industries ears pricking up to the sound of Sub Focus and the knowledge of his album on the horizon, and the fact that hes one of, if not the only DnB producer that can pretty much guarantee you national radio play, remix offers have been coming in thick and fast. To add to his already desirable list of remix productions that include Prodigys Smack My Bitch Up, 2009 sees Sub Focus remix tracks such as, We Are The People for Empire Of The Sun, Prodigys Take Me To The Hospital and Deadmau5 - Ghosts n Stuff to name but a few. All of which have been carefully chosen to add to the his growing profile

* Along with the remix work, Sub Focus will be headlining an endless amount of DJ shows throughout the autumn.

To be honest, I'm disappointed. With 3 years in the making, you would have expected better stuff than this. :confused:
Anyway, October 12. That's a day to mark. Good thing Splash and World Of Hurt are on there, though. :P

Same day as Alix Perez and Critical Sound albums come out

I know which I'm more hyped about

Same day as Alix Perez and Critical Sound albums come out

I know which I'm more hyped about

hahaha, man, sub focus isnt even in the question with those two albums.

I seriously think he is wayy over-rated, although the first time i heard Follow the Light on nightlife 4 i almost died.
Too bad Rock It was so lame i couldnt justify buying it.

Ill probably download this eventually though, wouldnt pay for it.

This is a massive albulm in my eyes!!
I got the vinyl ep on thursday on the ram subscription and at 1st i was a lil dissapointed with the track selection on the ep because he didnt put stomp and splash on the ep (which sud of been 3 vinyls)
Bt since ive had it i havent put it down and nw im glad he put those 4 tunes on it!!

Im really really likin subfocus atm mo and ive always rated his tunes, and cannot wait for the cd album to come out.!!!

:not_worth:bounce::applause::applause::applause:

I am completely bored with Subfocus' album to be honest. The only tunes I can honestly say I still like is Vapourise and Timewarp. Triple X has been getting rinsed for years (as has Timewarp). Will this release be the biggest anti-climax ever known in dnb???

no one probs give a fuck now most of hyped ep and album ever?? will not be baging either!

I am completely bored with Subfocus' album to be honest. The only tunes I can honestly say I still like is Vapourise and Timewarp. Triple X has been getting rinsed for years (as has Timewarp). Will this release be the biggest anti-climax ever known in dnb???

Yes for true dnb heads and no for the half arsed dnb heads (i'm sure you know what i mean by that), i doubt a majority of the half arsed drum n bass heads even know this album will have been 2 years in the making and day by day getting shitter! They will just be like 'Woah, a new drum and bass CD.. Maybe it's like against all odds!?' and then buy it.

Yes for true dnb heads and no for the half arsed dnb heads (i'm sure you know what i mean by that), i doubt a majority of the half arsed drum n bass heads even know this album will have been 2 years in the making and day by day getting shitter! They will just be like 'Woah, a new drum and bass CD.. Maybe it's like against all odds!?' and then buy it.

hahahaha... ur a cunt

Back
Top Bottom