Sub Focus Album

Mattg9

Sorry i know theres already a thread for this somewhere but i well couldn't be bothered to find it, does anyone have any idea when its coming out, it's starting to become abit of a joke now, and theres some tunes I can't wait for he release, any info would be appreciated

xXx

Sorry i know theres already a thread for this somewhere but i well couldn't be bothered to find it

normal_search-button-for-dummies.jpg

Here's the best way to do it. Keep saying to yourself "It's never coming out. It's never coming out"

Eventually you will believe it, and when it does finally get released, oh how joyous you will be! :)

why are people told to PM riisu all the time i saw you do that in another thread, is it to wind him up or the people you tell to PM him?

No its because he's the dubplate killa... He's even got tunes that aint been made yet in his dub collection.

No its because he's the dubplate killa... He's even got tunes that aint been made yet in his dub collection.
well he's very unlikely to share them with me really isn't he lol, and i wasnt looking for freebies, jsut info on when its guna be available, but thanks anyway

What ive been told is that he has got to the end of April to release it or Ram will just take what ever he has got and put it for sale cus Nick is such a perfectionist he will never be happy with it so it will never be finish i mean look at how many versions of time warp there are.

What ive been told is that he has got to the end of April to release it or Ram will just take what ever he has got and put it for sale cus Nick is such a perfectionist he will never be happy with it so it will never be finish i mean look at how many versions of time warp there are.

haha

what ive been told by a reliable source it will be out June/ July

Back
Top Bottom