Sub Focus Album?!?!?!?

Greg P

VIP Junglist
After us all getting so excited about this at the start of the year, expecting it to come out anytime soon, it's all gone quiet...

I know Ram are probably concentrating on getting the Chase and Status album out right now, I'm sure they've got a lot of work going on for that right now...

But does this mean that the Sub Focus Album has been shelved indefinitely, or is this still expected to get a release sometime this year?

Any news?

Last I herd it was being released early 2009, around the time he will be doing his essential mix

Moar please... this sounds interesting!

To keep it short I saw him looking pretty mashed up in Brick Lane with a couple of fine honeys. Saw him lurking at some house party a while back as well.

But on the subject of the thread, I want the fucking album now!!! Bet there's gonna be some serious suprises thrown in though.

Nice, didn't know that he's turned into an East End lurker...

What next, tight trousers? Electro House?

He's already got the hair...

From what I saw of him in Brick Lane

i had no idea you were so lah-di-dah.

did your trainers match your t-shirt? they were white weren't they? your belt was white too wasn't it? classic combination* did the bronze lip gloss work on the ladies? never fails, i find...

i had no idea you were so lah-di-dah.

did your trainers match your t-shirt? they were white weren't they? your belt was white too wasn't it? classic combination* did the bronze lip gloss work on the ladies? never fails, i find...

That idea and a nickel won't buy jack shit.

Last I herd it was being released early 2009, around the time he will be doing his essential mix

This is what I heard. I'm excited about the C&S album right, but I think I'm a tiny bit more excited about what Sub Focus' gunna pull out of the bag. Will be biggggggg!

Back
Top Bottom