Sub Focus album out at the end of April

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
According to an interview he did for inyourbass

http://inyourbass.com/articles/114

Extract:

Will 2009 be the year of Sub Focus?

SUB FOCUS: I hope so. The album will be in shops by the end of april and as a teaser there is the ‘Follow The Light’ which is making a big buzz.

Lets hope Hof Ter Lo survives it.

Sub Focus’s album ‘Timewarp’ appears on Ram Records. He’ll be playing the 25th of April in Hof ter Lo on Rampage, together with Danny Byrd, Murdock and Original Sin

To be honest though does anyone really belief this. Could it be an early April fools?

There's like 5 threads on this bro.

Subfocus is a perfectionist when it comes to the final product apparently so we'l just have to wait.

Follow the light would be a nice sampler to the album though.

Flying+Pig.jpg

i don't see how there gonna get an album sampler and the album both out by the end of april.. maybe the sampler will promo around then with the album following once the full release drops..

There's like 5 threads on this bro.

Subfocus is a perfectionist when it comes to the final product apparently so we'l just have to wait.

need to have.. the wait is killing me

Fucking :word: Dave!!!! I love that tune! Been waiting for a release for time. I know for a fact it was on the Breakin Science 4th birthday rinse out from 2006, so its about time it sees a vinyl release!!!!

I want it to come out now so people stfu about how long its taking to release the album:P

There are other releases im looking forward way more this year: Noisia,Breakage,Shy FX for example

Fucking :word: Dave!!!! I love that tune! Been waiting for a release for time. I know for a fact it was on the Breakin Science 4th birthday rinse out from 2006, so its about time it sees a vinyl release!!!!

too right! been nockin about for yonks andy should pull his finger out and release these bangers quiktime

Subfocus is surely one of the most over-rated producers on the scene. He may be technically quite good, but bloody hell the only tune i have ever thought was ok is druggy (great drum licks)

I don't know what it is about his stuff, I just can't stand that sound.

Ah come on man, follow the light is just epic! Robot rock is pretty cool too.. That said I do know what you mean, he comes up with the occasional few bangers and then theres a fair bit of average electronica influenced jump up in between.

Subfocus is surely one of the most over-rated producers on the scene. He may be technically quite good, but bloody hell the only tune i have ever thought was ok is druggy (great drum licks)

Juno (Massive)
Airplane (classic)

SWAPTHING (HUGE)

Subfocus is very very talented so i would not say he is over rated at all to be honest, The guy knows how to make a dancefloor smasher

Juno (Massive)
Airplane (classic)

SWAPTHING (HUGE)

Subfocus is very very talented so i would not say he is over rated at all to be honest, The guy knows how to make a dancefloor smasher

ahhh Airplane is by far one of my all time worst dnb tunes. It is utter trite shit that means nothing. I am sorry, it just gets to me.

ahhh Airplane is by far one of my all time worst dnb tunes. It is utter trite shit that means nothing. I am sorry, it just gets to me.
:lamur:

u shud be banned for that comment mate... :ban:

if u had even the smallest amount of music appreciation and were a into dnb u wud see how sick that tune is,

unfortunately for you u seem to lack either of those qualities and are therefore a failure to yourself, this thread and the forum, and subsequently your mum...

if she knew you said such things about our beloved nick's tracks (and esspecially good ole airplane) she wud bend u over and smack u like the milkman... and rightfully so! :D

sorry to go on the defensive but i aint having any1 chat that way bout my baby mmmhmmm :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom