sub focus album latest

Scotty.... Did you have a listen to the mix i sent you bro?

Plus, the new version of World of Hurt isnt as good as the dubplate, dont really like the redone vox. And i can take or leave Let The Story begin, its good out but nothing special

Nah still not had chance to download man, I know what you mean about the new World of Hurt sample its not the same but I've wanted this tune for time an I still think its good. Let The Story Begins intro is just epic I cant wait to get it on vinyl an start double dropping stuff into it.

Also about all the tunes being rinsed tbh I've only heard these tunes a few times out one of the plus sides of living up north an not going raving all the time so all the tunes still sound quite fresh to me.

I hope Stomp makes the LP but i'm not so keen on the re-edit he's done of it i heard on a set recently. The original dub is a banger!

I hear theres a collab with Culture Shock that may make the album and its not a D&B tune

yea deep space & world of hurt (before was it takura? redone the vocals) were the only bits i was looking forward too
i dont wanna be seen to be jumping on the hate bandwagon but i think the whole album is gonna be the usual dancefloor cheese and as usual absolutely bummed by everyone on radio 1

and as far as a sub focus and chase & status dubstep tune goes, like Saint said earlier, its gonna be 'bleepy cheesy wobble mayhem'

These tunes have been rinsed more than a $2 hooker. "Deep Space" is the only one that does it for me, and it does it a very little amount. Really dissappointed that this has taken so long, was actually looking forward to it about a year or so ago. If he puts "Stomp" on the album it will redeem it about 5% for me. But I wont be buying a whole album for 1 or 2 tunes.

I bet you my tweed slippers you buy the album Matty. ;)

yea deep space & world of hurt (before was it takura? redone the vocals) were the only bits i was looking forward too
i dont wanna be seen to be jumping on the hate bandwagon but i think the whole album is gonna be the usual dancefloor cheese and as usual absolutely bummed by everyone on radio 1

and as far as a sub focus and chase & status dubstep tune goes, like Saint said earlier, its gonna be 'bleepy cheesy wobble mayhem'

it wont be dancefloor cheese. thats part of the reason its taken so long to come out. he didnt release it a few years ago cos he didnt wanna release an album full of x-ray/frozen solid/airplane type bangers. he wants to show maturity and diversity as an artist. he could've released an album of samey sounding dancefloor tunes, but would anyone have cared or would it have longevity? probably not.

I have got soooo bored of this now.

Bloody ridiculous.

I lost count how many times I heard rock it at Global Gathering.

I've got to the point - like many others - where I just give a shit anymore, and I won't believe it's out until the CD is in my hand in HMV, but i'll put it back because I've already heard all of the tunes off it.

I have got soooo bored of this now.

Bloody ridiculous.

I lost count how many times I heard rock it at Global Gathering.

I've got to the point - like many others - where I just give a shit anymore, and I won't believe it's out until the CD is in my hand in HMV, but i'll put it back because I've already heard all of the tunes off it.

tenner says you dont!

In the last printed knowledge mag subfocus said hes just moved into a new studio next door to chase and status and across the road from shy fx. He mentioned the dubstep collaboration with c+s and said he might be doin something with shy so by the sounds of it there could be some spanking new stuff on the album. He has to pull something extra special out of the bag for this album to compensate for the horrendously long wait.

In the last printed knowledge mag subfocus said hes just moved into a new studio next door to chase and status and across the road from shy fx. He mentioned the dubstep collaboration with c+s and said he might be doin something with shy so by the sounds of it there could be some spanking new stuff on the album. He has to pull something extra special out of the bag for this album to compensate for the horrendously long wait.

I'd agree, but for the fact that 'target demographic' might be the kids who don't listen to dnb unless it's plastic packaged and A listed on Radio 1.

That said, there's going to be some absolutely massive tunes on here. World of Hurt, Deep Space, Juno, and I'm willing to bet at least 5 more no-one's ever heard of.

One thing - don't hate just cos it's late and hype-filled. Check the tunes.

I'd agree, but for the fact that 'target demographic' might be the kids who don't listen to dnb unless it's plastic packaged and A listed on Radio 1.

That said, there's going to be some absolutely massive tunes on here. World of Hurt, Deep Space, Juno, and I'm willing to bet at least 5 more no-one's ever heard of.

One thing - don't hate just cos it's late and hype-filled. Check the tunes.

why would Juno be on there? Its like 3 years old....

Back
Top Bottom