sub focus album latest

dmooremfc

apparantly the latest is it should be released near the end of august and that sub focus have just finished a dubstep tune with chase and status that will be on the album.

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
apparantly the latest is it should be released near the end of august and that sub focus have just finished a dubstep tune with chase and status that will be on the album.
I somehow don't believe it. :clown:

I think for about the last 6 months there has been a thread started saying "Sub Focus album should be out at the end of next month"

Yh when i first heard he was going to realese a album last november i was lookin forward to it as i liked rock it.Now that got a realese and its been rinsed to fuck i couldent care less about his album.Some of the tracks seem a bit to mellow iv ou get me like that shitty take me to the hospital remix

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
his album has taken a fucking age but people will still go out and buy it. i think it'll be the biggest electronic music album out this year cos i reckon people outside of the scene will go and buy it on the strength of rock it and even timewarp

i for one cannot wait. vapourise & deep space on vinyl? yes please....

Nick-ep

Rude FM // In-Reach Mag
VIP Junglist
his album has taken a fucking age but people will still go out and buy it. i think it'll be the biggest electronic music album out this year cos i reckon people outside of the scene will go and buy it on the strength of rock it and even timewarp

i for one cannot wait. vapourise & deep space on vinyl? yes please....
Yeeh Deep space & Vapourise are the only ones i want. Too much hype for alot of time. He's really gota pull out some tunes that no ones heard for it to sell well.

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist

i for one cannot wait. vapourise, deep space, World of Hurt & Let The Story Begin on vinyl? yes please....
Fixed & I agree

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
These tunes have been rinsed more than a $2 hooker. "Deep Space" is the only one that does it for me, and it does it a very little amount. Really dissappointed that this has taken so long, was actually looking forward to it about a year or so ago. If he puts "Stomp" on the album it will redeem it about 5% for me. But I wont be buying a whole album for 1 or 2 tunes.