stupid way to register

cool_story_bro.jpg

Google is most definitely your friend in this case. You made it anyway - well done!

We're just trying to keep those spam bots out.

there all dnb related questions so if you dont know the answers your not welcome!:teeth:

In all fairness, I'd fail at joining in that case.

What's the question?

Unless the answer is Stepping Stones, I wouldn't know.

I think the questions are very general D&B/Jungle knowledge, nothing to obscure. Secondly you would find the answer to any of them easily by doing a very short amount of digging on Google. Doesn't everyone Google when they're stuck these days?

The problem with using other spam bot solutions is the automated systems have holes which causes a headache for myself and mod team.

---------- Post added at 17:22 ---------- Previous post was at 17:19 ----------

I think the questions are very general D&B/Jungle knowledge, nothing to obscure. Secondly you would find the answer to any of them easily by doing a very short amount of digging on Google. Doesn't everyone Google when they're stuck these days?

The problem with using other spam bot solutions is the automated systems have holes which causes a headache for myself and mod team.

For example, the question that started this thread was regarding Zinc's tune Super Sharp..

So a quick Google for "zinc super sharp": http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=zinc+super+sharp

The answer is all over that page!

Um would you prefer if I fill out your registration form for you :)
For a small fee this can be arranged if you are planning on joining. just e-mail me your profile details and I'll register you. Pm me for more details

so can you ban brofski for acting like a dumb bitch, no one likes an attention whore, and lets face it brofski is the biggest whore of them all

no diggity

Back
Top Bottom