stupid people piss me off...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Catsel, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

so im talkin to this girl on facebook about sex.. this is a snippet of the convo...

this girl is a fuckin idiot.. still gunna root her

anyone else know any idiots??

2. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Mate... seems to me like your trying to play the pitty card... never play the pitty card. you just MAN FAILED!

Tell her how you've banged sixty bitches in 2 hours.... and bust a nut in everyone of their faces and watrched it dripple down their chin.....

anyway... she sounds liek the sort of girl you just need to tell her to fukin sort it out and lets fuck.

Post more of convo... kthanxbai

and pics

naked ones

shes blatantly the sort that would

3. Catsel

diff personalities for diff girls mate........

oh yeah...

4. $pyto

$pyto Soundcloud changed everything

Girls play up to the whole 'stupid' thing

They like the attention, so give them a little here & there. But not too much

But always be confident. Even if it's the end of the month and you're skint & depressed...

5. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

true... but never play the pitty card man! hahahahaha.

ahhh man! i miss the days of dirty shhhlags and naked pics...

6. mistasfx

mistasfx MISTA SFX

as long as u got charisma u can have any girl in the world

7. Catsel

:word:

8. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

errrrrr ok i dont know what happened but this is extreeemely long post. with questionable content to say the least. if you want tl:dr, in summation, shite in a bucket.

haha yeah thats a nice looking convo, hours of fun to be had with that one, my word.
    but it is the question isnt it, what should you tell a girl about your sexual history,
    i mean first of all, the first thing we know about anything at all,
    is that when a girl asks how many you have 'been with' (for some reason they always say
    'been with'. or 'slept with', which is a bit more ballsy. wait i know why, its cos they know you
    will ask it back so best try to not focus on what it really is about,
    i mean there is some serious being together true indeed but certainly no sleeping,
    and what it is, is dick right in the ass is what were discussing here),
    but heres the thing, whatever you say, shes going to hate it. so dont fall for it.

i simply dont ask that question, itll be clear soon enough when youre getting to know someone. also, come to think of it, it is expected to ask it right back, should someone ask you.

others sexuality, isnt as strange and foreign as one might think,
    the whole deal works the same for everyone,
    the two bits just work like that, and its nothing to be scared or angry at your girlfriend for having ex's about.
    what is fun though is that it can mean different things when people do it with different people.
    it can be a world of difference, even if the bits fit together pretty much the same for everyone.
    now i never met a piece of pussy i didnt like yet. id like to make that clear. any ladies that think their
    pussy is no good read this here, id like to give you a second opinion.
    but there is such a thing as a crap shag, a bad lover.

people have sex for all kinds of reasons, it seems like its quite rare to do it cos youre horny and the person underneath you is beautiful, that seems to me far down on the list,
    its like the more leftfield and irrelevant reasons have at least the 50 top slots, or fill it the list completely, why not. bitches go to some church camp in the mountains when theyre 18 and get religious experiences and group psychosis and this makes them straight up fuck like rabbits. this is a normal thing, people are being sent to this camp in sweden, norway, denmark, holland, and its well known that all that go, will without a shadow of a doubt fuck and with the most unlikely people too, totally regardless of if theyre single or if theyre cheerleaders or computer nerds. everyone knows this, so most kids with a relationship choose not to go. cos its guaranteed. anyway this is just an example, the reasons for fucking seems mainly to be weird like being sad or scared or lonely or insecure or angry, not even cigarettes and white lightning cider, or a ride home, or good old money. it makes no difference to me of course, long as i get to fuck i couldnt care less.

but i happened to not even do anything so bad as that, i was very vauge and casual about all her questions, i just happened to use the plural when talking about girls a few too many times for her liking and she was basically on the warpath after that, every second thing that came out her mouth after that was about how she sucked some dick when she was twelve and then fucked on the deathbed of someones brother and then, and this was a real jewel of akwardness, then she went through all the names of all the boyfriends shed ever had and i swear when she did that i was having serious problems keeping a straight face i couldnt believe what was happenening, it was all right out of some shit mid 90s sitcom with charlie sheen called two and a half men.

i noticed how for every thing i mentioned about my history with sex and girls and suchlike, she would do it back, but harder, like basically retaliate, and often it would be her that had asked the question to begin with. specific things too, like did you ever have a nice blowjob, did you ever try fisting, how many girls have you been with, have you been with asian, black, polish, jewish, she covered alot of ground with her questioning and would retaliate furiously regardless of how cavalier or gentlemanly or boisterous or funny my answer was. i think the only way she would have been happy with the conversation is if i had convinced her id had like two girls in all my life in long, sexless relationships, and i was looking to explore with her who was the more experienced sex master. there was quite a bit of pedophile in her, she even said so herself during one of her insanoflex flurries of ill concealed anger. seriously, looking back at it, she was nice and all but as a person she was not very nice. seemed a bit whats that word when you can psycho out at any given moment. unstable.

9. _MILLA

_MILLA Flamboyant muthafucka

yyou lack confidence

10. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Ladyboys..thats all :teeth:

11. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

I know what you mean actually. I hate it when girls ask that! i mean... you naturally lie about it... and so do they... so why bother asking it at all!!??

But on the other hand... i sometimes get the urge to ask the questions... but as a man your more inclined to ask far more off key questions... like.. you ever been in a gangbang? you ever had a 3some (ffm)? you ever been facefucked? etc etc. These are the sort of questions id like to now the answer too... because... if you've got a girl sat in front of you who has been ganged by 5 guys... you know theres no point being nice about it all.. you might as well just whip your cock out grab her by the hair and get on with it.

And yeh... its pretty fukin funny when they try and out do you... i mean... what the fuck!!?? its cool for a guy to have banged 3 chicks at once... but if you get banged by 3 men... all im thinking is your some dirty sket who im going to abuse for the next couple of hours.

Anwya.. BITCHES BE TRIPPIN!!

less questions for suckin

DUN KNOW!!

12. Dubsta

Dubsta Well-Known Member

most 13year olds proberly dont know what eons mean :lol:

13. neddez

neddez Member

proberly not mate!

14. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Hit her with the line:
    "Hey baby, wanna see some Castel penis?"
    60% of the time it works all the time.

15. Dubsta

Dubsta Well-Known Member

....or take her for a wimpy and treat her to a pork bender and strawberry milkshake

16. $pyto

$pyto Soundcloud changed everything

And never call her again

17. Catsel

facebook lol is implied :teeth:

haha, is that what u say?

lol... castrated penis

18. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

This thread went from hatred of idiocy and idiotic people to bare all out full frontal misogyny in mach three.

19. Catsel

FUCK YOU DALE

20. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate