Stuff

Envy

Couple of months ago my old computer crashed, and I lost all of my software and samples:cry:. I just got this new computer and software, but I have to build a new sample library. So if any one of you could conttribute with samples and/or links to sample sites that would be nice.

And I would be really grateful if someone would compile an oldskool sample pack for me...:D

Yeah, I got the Joor packs. But that ain't enough...:D
I'm using Fruity, luv that program. A lot of people diss fruity and says you can't produce real tunes on it, that's bullshit. You got any good samples you are willing to share? I got quite a few plugins and shit like that to trade for samples if you are interested.

Originally posted by Envy
Come on people. Help me out on this one, I'd be very grateful.

come to the chat room and speak to d-_-b, im sure he can sort you out ;)

Logikz: I need about everything I can get my hands on really, as I mentioned before I lost ALL my samples. Disc crashes really suck... Btw, is there any place I can download Jonz' Sordid Sanction?

iamahistorian: I'm gonna check out your link later on, thanks.

Haven't checked all the sites yet but so far most of it was pretty crappy, sorry. A few useful sites though. Lots of broken links too.

envy i dont know how well get it sorted cos i dont have a cd-r on my studio computer and ive only got joor on my other one but lets have a good long think about it and im sure well come up with something.

as for sordid sanction i dont have a clue but check this man, heres jonz icq 171653039 just hook up with him on there and im sure hell be glad to send it to you. and let me just say this:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAANJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
JONZ NEW CHOON WILL FUCKING TEAR YOUR SPINE OUT YOUR NOSE!!

Originally posted by logikz
just hook up with him on icq. cautions already got a 128kbps version of it and im sure hell be glad to hear what you have to say about it as well. you on broadband mate?

Logikz,

We'll have to hook up again mate.

The transfer fucked up after you left......

:-/

No, not on broadband. ISDN. Why? I'll hook up with Jonz later. Got to D/L ICQ first. See you around, mate.

Originally posted by logikz
stupid f¤#king icq transfers. aight man no problem ill be over at jonz place in a bit, ill see if youre online then.

Tell him to get in touch anytime mate. Should have saved the downloaded position anyway when the transfer was stopped, right?.

Thats what happens on aim anyway.

:afro:

yeah icq does that too. besides you have 50% of the tune already so that should be enough to give you the basic idea and let you know if you want the full 256kbps mastered version aight.

Back
Top Bottom