Stuff u'v ever had stolen?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by D BREAKNECK, Nov 1, 2006.

1. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

A bit random, but I got reminded while reading something else...

(hopefully no dark armed robbery flashbacks)...

I've lost to the theif...

1. A signed Morrisey CD (Vauxhall & I), personally signed to me which I got from a signing @ HMV, and then avoided paying for, (so maybe divine retribution).

2. An MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This VHS. Hmmm! ps. This ain't just the music video, but a very rare feature film, starring Hammer which craftily incorporates all Hammer's hits!

3. A Radiohead CD from a collectors book thing, possibly by some fuckers I didn't know who came back to mine after a friend's nite that was local to mine, and looked thru my CDs cos they liked 'my selction'.

4. Various bits of Breakneck decor. Which is kinda flattering, but fucks us off no end.

5. (I think) 2 Transformers VHS's including 'The Movie', & an 80's Cartoons VHS with MASK also @ Breakneck. Some 80's freak cartoon freak about? But I don't care about these, cos Transformers is sooo played out now...

So I think I've been pretty lucky overall...

:cool:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2006
  2. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

hmm i've had a car stereo nicked, but i had left the window open......

my fucking jacket on my birthday :( small green one was in the dog, loved it grrrr

thats it of what i can remember and what i know about! haha

3. D BREAKNECK

I've got a friend who lost his jacket, and his shirt at a night. & as leaving got chased by a girl who's shirt he had put on when he was leaving, mistaking it for his (it was v.similar to be fair).

I had to lend him a sweatshirt to get home in...

Next day I found out his bike had been also nicked from outside the venue...

Hackney massive...

4. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Yeah standard, car stereo - bent the drivers door back, opened the door, took the radio, and kindly shut the door again.

Wankers.

5. D BREAKNECK

I got another friend who had his Driver's door bent open for the stereo, paid and & got it fixed & replaced...

£400 repair bill + a stereo.

2weeks later, same door bent open...Even tho he had a new unstealable stereo locked safely away...

Brixton massive!

6. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

the days i never carried my skateboard with me ,those wannabee gangster i tuff in a gang cunts over the yrs stole between 50-100 pounds off me ....

they have had 2 caps off me and at one stage nearly my jacket but i got away from them so phew there ...

in 89 i had a knife put to my stomach and lost a £60 jumper and an umbrella but picked that back up to some nasty boy raggas in soho.... and to top it off lost my model girlfriend 2 days later because she didnt beleave what had happened to me so she went off with another dude ... (n)

in 91/92 i went into the studio and start shitty crappy recordings of electronic music with someone famous back then who was signed to reneforce records ?? yep you guessed it i got robbed over 3 hundred quid and ahha kicked off the pirate i was on ,they even got ray kieth invovled to xsress up in my face that i would never ever set foot behind a set of turntables in a club as long as he was alive.......... bunch of cunts i tell yeah ... funny thing is 4 months ago the dude that punked me had heard i was still into music and had the cheek to ask if hay fancy going into the studio again after xmas,i just lol in his face .............

also in summer 92 i went to amserdam record hunting and stayed in a hostel,2nd night i was there i got mad robbed up with a knife lost ,everything exsept the clothes i had on and my passport/ticket in with was down my caks ..
    were talikng sony walkman,music,£150 of records ,over £350 of stussy clothing ......... i had to sleep ruff for 1 night and didnt eat or could call no 1 due to no money...

summer 93 when i lived in brighton some dude asked to go on my board when i was coming home from work,next thing i new he run off n jumped into a car laughing his head off ???????

seasons? just a few items of clothing that when people have left early the nick things they like from you ,,?

wow thought things had changed in 2000 etc etc believe it or not nothing happened for a few yrs negitive wise to me,but from when i moved back to brighton shit hit the fan...walking home from playing out and had a set of sony v700s taken from me outside the station .....

had my appartment n taken away from me due to the idiot a bove me left the tap on and flooded my place ,i lost that and my night club promotions job .....

again i moved to europe and nothing majorly happens ...

i cam back 2004 for 3 months and i was skating locally when these drug dealers pulled up in there flash wank car nicked my racksack,phone,filofax,minidisk player etc etc inside..........

2005 i come back from working in europe,whoa !!! i discover the net, 5 months later the music industry close me down,1 yr later on from that point they close my go ape site ...

only flattery ive had thats negitive to positive out the whole outcome is razor stole my logo and changed it for his myspace ............

----------------------------

have i had a hard life .......... in someways yes and in alot of ways no,i work hard to achieve what i had,i dont come from a wealthy background but i do like nice things that i spend my money on hence because im no gangster tuff nut fuckwit who dont wanna work but thinks life owes him a better life but aint got the self knowledge to do it ,goes out and uses there own ego in groups i must add and take whats not theres ................

i do beleave in karma yes and hay im focused with all the shit that has gone on via my short life and get some good back .... i know i will be living one in the alps doing nothing other than boarding , being creative,running a biznes drinking vodka while these wankers who live the moment for there thieving selves who dont give a shit about no one ... will still be in there poxy little towns doing the same old shit ..so greeneyes up over people on the tv and angry that life hasnt given them richies ....

me angry nar ................

got to deal with it , some of you are lucky some of us werent ........... standard

7. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Well um not gonna talk about it here. Even though I may or may not have been the victim...I guess you get what deserve in a twisted harsh sort of way, and if you make the wrong people notice you ...then....

8. BeyondTherapy

i get what i deserve ? pardon me ........ there i was doing my thing and i get jack ... wheres the justice in what i deserve there .........

if i was some sort of cunt in life who just went around jacking gannies beating people up cause i was bored etc etc then yeah ... but i was a music loving skater who went out did my thing never cold dissing no one and kept myself to myself ............

so i deserve a knifing,i deserve not to have worked for nice things for some chav neck wanker to steal it off me ,,, the police in these cercumstances did jack and yes there has been points in my life where i prayed for a firearm just so i could take revenge because thinking like that for what these people have dun to me is scarring for life ... but hay as you said ......

it all my fault !!!!

9. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Well lets see:

1) New BMW stolen from garden, found in Chechnya (I am not joking).

2) Leather jacket and watch stolen during mugging.

3) Documents, a couple of times, including once at the central Criminal Registry (some pickpocket needed clean documents).

4) Car radio twice. Same car. Sold the car a month ago and thank God I'm rid of it.

5) New Macbook, ID and mp3 player last week during an LTJ Bukem concert - had to leave half way through :(

6) Money on a couple of internet auction. One guy is serving a sentence because of one theft and the other guy gave back the money after getting a nasty letter. Bastard bought Creamfields tickets with my money plus tried to commit fraud on the Post Office, not only me.

7) Random crap.

8) My heart a couple of times.

9) PDA Phone at party.

10) Song that I wrote.

10. BeyondTherapy

WHOA SORRY TO HEAR THAT ... SAD STORY

FINGERS CROSSED GOOD KARMA WILL ONE DAY PAY FOR THE LOSS

FINGERSCROSSED FOR YOU

[ OOPS SORRY FOR CAPS ] :beers:

11. Gumby

Gumby New Member

:confused:

12. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

I once broke a muggers arm so that's karma.

13. mesh

mesh Active Member

Judo Chop !!

14. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

The Dog is a pub - apples had her jacket stolen from a chair in there.

15. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

I got robbed at gunpoint on my first day in Amsterdam, near the train station. That sucked.
    On a funnier note, a crack head tried to pick my wallet last time I was in Amsterdam but its a chain wallet attached to my belt. When I turned around, he realised he couldn't steal it, so he just put it back in my pocket and walked away

I've had all kinds of stuff nicked by mates from outta my bedroom, like CDs, electronic scales, flyers, records, and various other assorted shit..

In Nanjing, some guy picked the phone out of my pocket and then later on in the day tried to sell it back to me, I recognised it because of the Metalheadz logo stuck on the back, so I took it back and chased him down the road.

The worst thing ever stolen from me was large part of my savings, about £2200 out of my bank account. A 'friend' took my card when he crashed at my house and went on a spending spree. I caught him trying to slip the card back into my wallet. He skipped court and I haven't seen him or my money since.

16. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Nope:
    [​IMG]

Almost stolen:
    My favourite camo jacket got nicked at a dnb gig (Teebee) but the fool had headed off to another gig nearby (London Elektricity) and I removed it from him on the dance floor. He also got blacklisted. Karma.

17. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

:uberlaugh:

man they are good stories, shame on the other stuff so i have taken it out of the quote :)

18. kama

kama benkama.net

Maybe that telescope baton thing would be a good investment. Your regular british street thug is here in the north a skinhead or other assorted redneck. I've never taken a beating but has been close for walking in the wrong street with my semi-african girlfriend. Would've been a useful concealable weapon in that case.

I have a standard issue military police baton from my time in the service but its too large to carry around.

Self-defence is the way. No need for pain, just the threat of it is usually enough.

19. mesh

mesh Active Member

wow you had that baton on you? brutal piece of work.

one thing that continually got stolen off us when I was young was the oil dipstick from our shitty car. You could use them to get into and start certain Holden models (fast ones) so we'd often come out in the morning to see the bonnet up, dipstick gone, thief fucked off to find a decent car lol

20. YOUNG TUNA

YOUNG TUNA IT'S ME BITCHES

haha, classic! :D

i got my camera stolen in the prodigy concert in nagoya japan (or i just lost it when i was so in the mood, not sure)

some gypsies stole my friend's chicken mcnuggets when we were 12 years old, fucking hate pieckies....... (im not sure how you spell but you've all seen snatch aiiit?)