studio one

i've demoed it a few times (as a cubase user). didn't get on with it personally. it felt a little rushed & like it was trying to be somthing else.

kind of encourages you to take the easy way with loops ect.

for me personally it was a no go but it's getting mad reviews so maybe i missed somthing.

seen i guess ill just get the demo and see wagwan. yeh thats the thing i seen lots of good reviews and stuff just wanted to see if anyone has had a good personal experience with it dnb wise

seen i guess ill just get the demo and see wagwan. yeh thats the thing i seen lots of good reviews and stuff just wanted to see if anyone has had a good personal experience with it dnb wise

yeah demo it mate. just somthing about i didn't like ya know

Sadly no. I signed up for it because some of the features sound outstanding...but was a bit too late to get into the Beta. I'm definitely keeping an eye on it though.

i thought you guys were happy with logic :spliff: haha. but im also keen to check that bitwig ting out. one thing for sure is that it will be better than ableton. (judging from the fact that the guys used to work for ableton)

it is the real cursa ha. thanks man big ups for the kind words.

bitwig looks interesting might have a gander on that when its available

i've demoed it a few times (as a cubase user). didn't get on with it personally. it felt a little rushed & like it was trying to be somthing else.

kind of encourages you to take the easy way with loops ect.

for me personally it was a no go but it's getting mad reviews so maybe i missed somthing.

Ive noticed using loops is sort of trending.. See it more and more..

Back
Top Bottom