Studio mix - August 02

paulreset

Ello,

Righty I finally got off my arse and recorded a new mix!!
74 minutes and varied selection but mostly pretty full on bizness...and
recorded specially for the boys at Scottishdrumandbass.com

So high quality MP3 (192kbps) is here and 32kbps streaming RA is located at http://www.scottishdrumandbass.com/home.html - just click the MP3 section....and there it is!
(BTW to download the Real Audio version - just change the streaming link to .rm)

Big thanks as always to Harry Manley for the webspace!

And roll up roll up here's the track listing

1) "Twist Em Out" - Capone (Hardware)
2) "Scorched Earth" - Ed C4C vs Evan Concord Dawn vs Bulletproof (Cyanide)
3) "Can U Feel It (Trace & Ryme Tyme mix)" - Accidental Heroes (Science Fiction)
4) "Senseless" - Tango & Ratty (L Plates)
5) "Twist (Special K remix)" - Special K (Urban Takeover)
6) "Near Earth" - Dj Red (Stealth)
7) "Annihilate" - Drumsound & Simon Smith (Technique)
8 ) "Tempest" - Universal Project (Hardware)
9) "Deadline VIP" - Digital (Function)
10 ) "Raygun VIP" - Spirit (Timeless)
11) "Let It Move U" - Kemal (Industry)
12) "Live" - Stratus (Sonix)
13) "Electric Dreams" - Bulletproof (Cyanide)
14) "Struggle" - Gridlok (Nerve)
15) "Harder (Tech Itch remix)" - Kosheen (Moksha)
16) "Rated X" - Total Science (CIA)
17) "Spidermite" - Ice Minus (I.M)
18 ) "Master" - Tech Level 2 (Tech001?)

Cheers, Paul

Pyro & Paul Reset present...Nerve Productions -
http://www.nerveproductions.co.uk Housing Nerve Recordings and Nerve Breaks...previous releases from the Nerve team available on TOV, Underfire, Outbreak, Southern Sessions, Flex, Perspective and Backroom Records...

To join the Nerve info list send a blank mail to nerveinfo-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Originally posted by paulreset

Hehe need to get some posts behind me !:)

Well you have been signed up for about 10mins, ya done 8 posts already! Nice goin :D

Originally posted by paulreset

3) "Can U Feel It (Trace & Ryme Tyme mix)" - Accidental Heroes (Science Fiction)

Been dying to hear this for a while, heard mixed opinions on it tho. Have to give this a listen when I get home.

Yeah i didnt think too much of it either (the tune!). Shame, cos I loved the original ever since I heard Digital play it at Global Gathering last year - I still play it from time to time, however I dont reckon I'll be getting this!

BTW, is the Raygun vip definately on Timeless? Cos im sure the original was on Function! I mean I know the labels (Timeless/Function/L-Plates) are all grouped together but I thought if a tune came out on a label then the remix had to come out on the same label (hence why they had to call the Fade 2 Black rmx 'That Amen Track').

Back
Top Bottom