Studio advice

Koenraku

rightt, i recently bought an mpk88, maschine, mpd 32 and a ddj-t1 controller and 2 mackie mr8 mk2's. so i would just like some advice on how to get all this setup at once as idk what i am doing, do i need a sound card or something? explain please :p

You have all that shit and don't know what you are doing holy shit I want my parents to be as supportive financially as yours

read the manuals. and yep you almost certainly need an audio inteface of some kind if you dont want any latency

Check the manuals what kind of plugs you should have in the interface, you want us to come there and plug em in for you or what?

there's a lot of numbers and letter combinations there... best bet is to read the instructions on how they need to be setup.

basic setup. speakers(monitors) >>> audio interface (soundcard) >>>> pc/mac

then your controllers and hardware can be setup however it explains in the manual it all depends on whether they are midi/usb/firewire etc...

prime example of all the gear and no idea lol! good luck mate sounds like it will be a pumpin setup when its sorted!

uhhhm, what audio interface?i dont know what to choose :p

It all depends on what you're primarily going to be using it for. if its mostly just to stop latency then you dont need to worry bout investing in an interface with multiple ins/outs as you'll only really need 1 in for any recording and 1 out for your monitors. If you plan on doing a lot of live recording then you'll need a more advanced piece of kit...

no worries dude! :teeth:

---------- Post added at 16:59 ---------- Previous post was at 16:58 ----------

Check the manuals what kind of plugs you should have in the interface, you want us to come there and plug em in for you or what?

Your sig just seriously made me crack up in the middle of the office...

Okay sorry I assumed you to be some kind of spoiled kid who's parents just bought him all he ever wanted, I have always wanted to be that kind of kid, just not over confident and acting like an asshole.

I'm getting really mad here I'm just gonna take a nice break from these forums see you later and hope you get that set working bet it's gonna be sweeeet.

EDIT: pos repped freek cause you have a funny sig too

Glad to hear your band is doing great.
I just checked out the tracks and they're pretty good.
The thing is they just sound exactly the same as every other punkband,
try to create your own sound and you could perhaps get bigger.
(not meaning any disrespect btw)

Back
Top Bottom