Student discounts on DJ equipment?!

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Anyone know of anywhere that does student discounts on DJ equipment?!

Probably nowhere but thought i may aswell ask! Will do anything for a bit of money off some equipment right now!

Just thought i may aswell just get myself a xone 42 and pay it with finance but decks.co.uk or chemical both don't do finance. Any idea who does? Aslong as its not fucking htfr!!!!!!

Last edited:
jus got my graphite..mate...its fuckin so good...best mixer i have EVER owned and i have had a fair share...u wont look back lad.

What is so good about it though? Heard amazing things and it's so damn sexy so i bagged it.. But what makes it so good?! Just everything being that bit better than most other mixers?

he sound quality its fucking impecable, the filters are stiffy material, the build is unreal (nothing on the whole mixer feels cheap or dated), it looks the effing bollox, EQ's shit on any DJM, plus it can fly and make cups of tea.

ah man! just checked on decks.co.uk...they're about £550 now. thats so cheap compared to about 5-6 months ago when i'm sure they were over £1000. thats such a good deal u got there.

oh well my djm600 is still a pretty solid mixer. and i can plug in 3 decks without any problems:D

on the topic of this, if you phone up most places and speak to them and tell them you're a student they'll normally knock a bit of money off the asking price - as long as you provide them with evidence you're a student.

this goes for music software and plug in's etc too.

goes with most places really. ive found that being student central london about half of places on oxford street do 10% student discount, some do 15%. you just have to ask - they don't enjoy advertising it

Back
Top Bottom