Stuck

SuburbanFilth

Hey guys i'm having a melody problem - cant come up with anything!Atm im tryin to make some liquid and i've been listening to loads of tunes,but i guess thats not enough ,so tell me what do u do when u're in a similar situation !?

FKD

If you're using FL Studio 10 then try out the riff machine and see what comes out, you can always tweak it a little if need be. Or chop up some melodies from other tunes and see what comes out of that??? When it comes to making a melody I always just flick through my vsti's, pick a sound and tit about until I come up with something possibly useful

Sweaty Teddy

Nob'ed
VIP Junglist
Go with flow man, whenever I try forcing out a tune it always sounds shit, I'm never happy with what I come up with and the saved file (if i save it) remains as an unopened file on my computer until I do my random check every now and then and delete it.

SuburbanFilth

ty guys !
i think imma go with the sound design for a week or so and then give it a shot again :D

Edit: oh and Balthazaar where can i get those midi files u're saying I mean i'll google prolly,but is there any site i can use or somethin!

Last edited:

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Definately sound design mate, If I'm uninspired, or just nothing seems to be coming togoether, I'll take a few days out just toying with a synth, trying to create new sounds. Chances are, you'll end up creating something that will then inspire you anyway

Top Bottom