Struggling to build this sound...

Aeonikal

Hey guys, so after many hours of trying, I have given up on trying to guess the patch myself, I honestly do NOT have a clue on how to create something like this. The sound in question appears on this track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG7cRDcPY3k

It is the sound that starts appearing at 0:22, and is fairly prominent throughout the entire track after the buildup. It has been driving me crazy trying to build this sound! help would be MUCHLY apprecieated :D

Aeonikal

That square wave kind a thing? That hits the same note throughout the track? That seems to be a rounded square tone with some lowpassing maybe. Maybe layered with a sine tone.
Or are you talking about the trancy melody on top of it? I guess those two thing are separate patches.

That square wave kind a thing? That hits the same note throughout the track? That seems to be a rounded square tone with some lowpassing maybe. Maybe layered with a sine tone.
Or are you talking about the trancy melody on top of it? I guess those two thing are separate patches.

Thanks alot man, it was a rounded ish square with a modified sine wave, doesnt sound 100% but it goes perfect with my track:)

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom