Structure - I need you

Different mate, but i like it overall, very hypnotising! Maybe a couple more elements needed here and there, but love the drum pattern

I can only emulate what the others have already said. Break work is tight, nice use of vocals, sub is nice (Could do with being a db or 2 louder IMO). Apart from that tho, top notch

main break is tight as mate. sexual indeed

:sixty_nin

---------- Post added at 18:58 ---------- Previous post was at 18:57 ----------

Love the break work, the sub could be a bit louder I reckon. Good tune

Thanks matey, yes I have turned up the sub now, definitely needed it, thanks for your time!

---------- Post added at 18:59 ---------- Previous post was at 18:58 ----------

I can only emulate what the others have already said. Break work is tight, nice use of vocals, sub is nice (Could do with being a db or 2 louder IMO). Apart from that tho, top notch

Nice one mate, thanks for your time, sub is (hopefully) sorted now, really appreciate the comment!

I was hoping that some mad Limewax-like drum patterns would kick in at some point and some bad nasty basses going here and there... but chilled.
8/10 for those drums
6/10 to the song (as it's a WIP and not much of my taste)

if this is your style, there's nothing to change appart from more variance and atmo-stabs here and there.

nice sounds there! ;)

I was hoping that some mad Limewax-like drum patterns would kick in at some point and some bad nasty basses going here and there... but chilled.
8/10 for those drums
6/10 to the song (as it's a WIP and not much of my taste)

if this is your style, there's nothing to change appart from more variance and atmo-stabs here and there.

nice sounds there! ;)

Nice one, thanks for the comment and time mate, means a lot!

---------- Post added at 21:17 ---------- Previous post was at 21:16 ----------

It remnds me of getting stonned in a carivan, whilst working for a touring bar.

I can only hope this is a good thing!

subs a little low on my set up but im digging the song and vocal sits in perfect m8

Thanks very much mate, glad you like it. Have sorted the sub out on the final mix down, just haven't got round too posting it up yet. Thanks for your time man, much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom