Structure - I need you

Skuff

VIP Junglist
Different mate, but i like it overall, very hypnotising! Maybe a couple more elements needed here and there, but love the drum pattern

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
I can only emulate what the others have already said. Break work is tight, nice use of vocals, sub is nice (Could do with being a db or 2 louder IMO). Apart from that tho, top notch

Structure4

VIP Junglist
main break is tight as mate. sexual indeed
:sixty_nin

---------- Post added at 18:58 ---------- Previous post was at 18:57 ----------

Love the break work, the sub could be a bit louder I reckon. Good tune

Thanks matey, yes I have turned up the sub now, definitely needed it, thanks for your time!

---------- Post added at 18:59 ---------- Previous post was at 18:58 ----------

I can only emulate what the others have already said. Break work is tight, nice use of vocals, sub is nice (Could do with being a db or 2 louder IMO). Apart from that tho, top notch

Nice one mate, thanks for your time, sub is (hopefully) sorted now, really appreciate the comment!

Neomind

Too many skulls!">:O
VIP Junglist
I was hoping that some mad Limewax-like drum patterns would kick in at some point and some bad nasty basses going here and there... but chilled.
8/10 for those drums
6/10 to the song (as it's a WIP and not much of my taste)

if this is your style, there's nothing to change appart from more variance and atmo-stabs here and there.

nice sounds there! ;)

Structure4

VIP Junglist
I was hoping that some mad Limewax-like drum patterns would kick in at some point and some bad nasty basses going here and there... but chilled.
8/10 for those drums
6/10 to the song (as it's a WIP and not much of my taste)

if this is your style, there's nothing to change appart from more variance and atmo-stabs here and there.

nice sounds there! ;)

Nice one, thanks for the comment and time mate, means a lot!

---------- Post added at 21:17 ---------- Previous post was at 21:16 ----------

It remnds me of getting stonned in a carivan, whilst working for a touring bar.

I can only hope this is a good thing!