Strong Element - Undo [wip] - Darkstep/Drum and bass

would be nice to throw a couple of fx on this track in the background as it has no synth line and could do with some bursts of somink in the high freq range, i like the bass and the way it gallops along, could do with changing the bassline up abit now too, would like to do a piece with you actally if your game, what u producing in reason im thinkin? lemme know bro

thanks

would be nice to throw a couple of fx on this track in the background as it has no synth line and could do with some bursts of somink in the high freq range, i like the bass and the way it gallops along, could do with changing the bassline up abit now too, would like to do a piece with you actally if your game, what u producing in reason im thinkin? lemme know bro

thanks

Hey!
Thnxs for feedback and yes i use reason 4. I would like to collab with you, but im quite a newbie at long-range-collab.
Hook me up if you have time and want to create something together.
Safe!

ez sausage lol

thanks for your message back and yeah let get a collabo going it easy enuff to do, just send a folder with the self contained reason file in and any other wav's/rexs needed .

i have alot of time free next week and would love to get something moving if your still up 4 it. well let me know if u want to start something or if u want me to, we'll start witht he drums and breaks layered with it.

up to you bro, from monday on i have a free week to work something hard!

message me back.

add me on facebook is probably easier tho.

im under

kurt 'pandemik' baker

BIG UP!

liking the darkness of this tune. and the first main drums are sweet... the 2nd set of drums are not loud enough in comparison to the rest of the tune in my opinion..

but really good tune man reminds me of the good old darkstep 97/98 vibe

Ye that was my aim !

About the drums im quite agreed with you, but i havent even touched yet . Need more opinions about this song and then i make final mixdown.

Thnx for lsitening.

need to hear the final mixdown, soundin good so far tho! i love the hats/rides, tasty

Back
Top Bottom