strip clubs .....

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Jun 24, 2012.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

i ended up in a strip club last night, seemed the ritualistic thing to do due to it being a stag doo ... anyway ... i was a cunt .. i was at the bar and this beautiful bird comes up to me puts her arm round me i turn to her and shes topless, with this cracking rack ... just these tits in my face, and she gives me the most kinky smile / smirk thing puckers her lips to make her mouth symbolic of her gaping wound and says " hey, not seen you here before, can a talk with you " ... im like, this is a winner ... then 5 seconds later, the realisation that shes just after my moolah ( like all women i guess ) .. but the fact i know shes working and does it everyday to every guy .. just killed it dead ... so in the end, im pissed, i got a bottle of incredibly shite white wine for 20 quid .. and all these ladies are coming up to me when were sat there, sitting on my knee, can feel hot fanny on my leg and im not turned on ... some birds 5 meters away pole dnacing naked , wrapping her pie round the pole and im not turned on .. im angry .. im sat there pissed off , and when they come to talk to me and say ... heeeeyyy ... i say ... i dont wanna waste your time, your here to make money , your not interested in me really, this is all fake, this is the evil work of eros and lust, im not in approval ... and thier all like ... your an asshole .. i insulted some asian bird, cant remember what i said but she stormed off ..the bouncers in these places arent the savory kind .. more savaloy than savory i say .. so im still fucked now .. i dont know my point ... basically , did i turn gay lastnight .. i was sat at a table, all my mates stairing at this pole dancer with tongues hanging out .. and im not even looking ... im thinking, this is fucking pathetic ... how simple and weak ... gizz ure cash coz you got a cock .. back ally sally ... i told all my mates im not bothered , id rather go out and pull and know a birds actually interested in me, and ive won a blowjob .. not paid for a dance, with no connection at all ...

2. EWOKS

[​IMG]

pathetic ... im disgusted ... and by the way .. i spent nothing on dances ... what a grumpy cunt

3. equilibrium

equilibrium Member

Real shit, you're having your catharsis. Eros in Greek mythology, was the Greek god of love. His Roman counterpart was Cupid ("desire"). Just be happy man. Cheers.

4. EWOKS

yh i know man thats why i mentioned it ... "Civilization is a process in the service of Eros, whose purpose is to combine single human individuals, and after that families, then races, peoples and nations, into one great unity, the unity of mankind. Why this has to happen, we do not know; the work of Eros is precisely this." - sigmund freud ... eros was all up in that strip club making me want to fuck everything, but its was dangling in front of me and i was chained to the kennel .. untill i paid for the chains to be cut for 2 minutes in a private room then chained back to the kennel 2 minutes later and you still havent dipped yo wick .. its bad .. id rather wank

5. chanty

chanty Active Member

6. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Not sure what part eroticism has in unifying families or races tbh. It serves little purpose beyond pair bonding. Anyway Freud took far too much cocaine for us to make sense of what he wrote. Also are you on the verge of a breakdown? Kinda feels like you're heading towards something horrendous.

Why is Eros 'evil' Ethix?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  7. Neomind

Neomind Too many skulls!">:O

That happens to me too, I'd never pay for sex not even dances or stuff. I preffer having my gf or someone interested in me who wants to do something for my pure joy, not for my pure ca$h...
    I'm with you man.

Cheer up, you're just spot on! ;)

8. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

If ethix posts are on the verge of a breakdown, what the hell are logikz posts?!

MAJESTIC likes this.
  9. d-low

d-low I know you got soul

Your just mad coz yur repressing sexual fantasies of your grandmother...

10. d-low

d-low I know you got soul

11. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i will admit i have been out on the borderline latelely, that coupled with the fact i dont actually read other peoples posts makes me rather cryogenic.

12. Elzerk

Elzerk 00111100 00110011

Where's my mone- I mean.. pedal?

13. logikz

coming on like a seventh sense my old jiminy cricket bobton

14. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

15. _MILLA

_MILLA Flamboyant muthafucka

id pay... depending how fit they were

16. logikz

like insanely fit. but the time restriction makes it a tad skewed. a mutant skew that doesnt know what it is. a mutant animal wrong brining pain and heal.

17. oversight

oversight Member

went to a strip club for my missus' brothers stag do. just do what my birds dad did.... refuse to pay until you are surrounded by angry strippers and thrown out :D

18. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Go to Spain, they strip and you can fuck, no middle ground, plain and simple.

19. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

I didn't have to pay for the strippers at my single strip club experience. Probably would've shown some restraint before chundering on them if it had been my money.

20. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

strippers are lovely woman.. all they need is love