Strip clubs are awesome...

logikz

I Am Not The King
can touch in amsterdam stripclubs. can hold tits and ass but no pussy cos then you have to go fucky in a room somewhere. in this one bar they give you the lap dance at the bar, and end it with you kissing their ass. normal dance 10 eur naked dance 20 eur and upward. it was a weird experience, ive had many girls who probably were whores but i never paid but this was like i had one hand on her tit and one hand on her ass and treated her gently like she was my girlfriend love. i dont think thats how you should treat them you should be hard right got to treat them like dogs right they hoes right

dizzzeejungle

Junglist Down Under..
VIP Junglist
hahha, i remember this one strip club in perth, maybe gumby might have heard of it, called T-birds in balcatta, most dero place I'v been. We went there for my mates 21st then the owner invited us around the back and we had a few cheeky pipes, then my friend yakked everywhere but no one seemed to care,

it was a pretty good night

the end

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
we had a few cheeky pipes, then my friend yakked everywhere but no one seemed to care,

it was a pretty good night

the end

hope by ''cheeky pipes'' you dont mean this

Gumby

VIP Junglist
t-birds?! :lol: haha yeah man i know the place :rofl:

the fact that its in balcatta says it all lol

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
can touch in amsterdam stripclubs. can hold tits and ass but no pussy cos then you have to go fucky in a room somewhere. in this one bar they give you the lap dance at the bar, and end it with you kissing their ass. normal dance 10 eur naked dance 20 eur and upward. it was a weird experience, ive had many girls who probably were whores but i never paid but this was like i had one hand on her tit and one hand on her ass and treated her gently like she was my girlfriend love. i dont think thats how you should treat them you should be hard right got to treat them like dogs right they hoes right

PIMP HAND.

be a guvnor of that ass.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
the best solution to this problem is those adidas trainer pants or sweatpants...if you get the right girl for a private dance, she will literally jerk you off with her butt cheeks. True story

Top Bottom