Strider - Wot U Know

BIG UP AND RESPECT TO Triple M, Cee-Jay,Inf0r, Mech warrior, Jdm and of course not forgeting the Big Bad DY8
thanks for all of ya comments and support :spliff:

Damnit buddy come on you're killing us all, you're too good to not be releasing all this amazing stuff. Once again great work man. You haven't been around too long but i would say im almost a die hard fan already. I don't even have to say keep up the good work cause it's pretty much guaranteed you will. YOU ARE THE MAN!!

JimJapBap said:
Damnit buddy come on you're killing us all, you're too good to not be releasing all this amazing stuff. Once again great work man. You haven't been around too long but i would say im almost a die hard fan already. I don't even have to say keep up the good work cause it's pretty much guaranteed you will. YOU ARE THE MAN!!

Cheers man - ive only been producing for 2 years but im really starting to feel happy with my tunes
and am finding it alot more enjoyable in the studio - the first year or so woz an absolute nitemare. But this is only the tip of the iceberg, theres plenty more to come - just keep an Eye on Bailey, Peshay and Randall
Big UP

DUTTY!

had to post again on this one after finally hearing the whole track . .

the 2nd drop is even better

WHAT A BEAST!

Absolutley filthy

Release!

ive read the thread thru and there is no answer mr heist!

the listing says u aint never releasin this, is that true?

or are you gonna knock it out sometime soon?

ive heard randall play it out and i want to too!!!!!

B-A-D TUNE! :rslayer:

Re: Release!

RandomGuy said:
ive read the thread thru and there is no answer mr heist!

the listing says u aint never releasin this, is that true?

or are you gonna knock it out sometime soon?

ive heard randall play it out and i want to too!!!!!

B-A-D TUNE! :rslayer:

sorry man- its very unlikely this version will come out - however i do still have the arrangement file so i might bring it up to date maybe for a release next year - maybe :rinsed:

Wot U Know - Flight VIP

:devilslay:

Even better than the original I' d say !!
So any new plans for releasing ?

BIg Up Da Heist/Strider

big up geez ,tunes get ever tighter ,and seen ya got guesty session on baileys show on sunday ,essential listening ,alongside the sounds of da flight
got a few nu tracks that me n my compardre have done under our @mospherixz guise will have to get dem to ya mate

1 Xtra ,styleee!>>>>>

Peace Dj Rivmic (@mospherixz UK)

Back
Top Bottom