Strider - All About The Bass

dnbforum said:

not bad, not bad...

...but with a title like that, the bass itself really does need to be much louder and much more powerful (the bass sounds are fine, but the sub underneath needs alot of boosting to make it phatter imo)

or maybe it's just the quality of the real audio clip - either way, you can prove me wrong by playing it on the Valve system on Friday!

Dan MIRACLE said:
not bad, not bad...

...but with a title like that, the bass itself really does need to be much louder and much more powerful (the bass sounds are fine, but the sub underneath needs alot of boosting to make it phatter imo)

or maybe it's just the quality of the real audio clip - either way, you can prove me wrong by playing it on the Valve system on Friday!
thanks for being constructive and honest dan - doubt ill be playing it on friday tho mate - i aint even cut it lol :smash:

Last edited:
Heavy tune nice to see some good dark stuff again as ive heard some strange things recently,
big up Heist shame this tune isnt coming out :(
but then again theres plenty to make up for it :)

I agree with Miracle, "All About The Bass" then it should be... I like this one i'm listening to all your stuff now - and will let the comments keep flowing...! :D

One thing though... Loose the vocal or change it! o_O Sounds a bit weird...

The bass comes thru nice on a system (i know i played it a couple of times) but its because the Hrtz on the EQ i gave it was very low - so alot of speakers just aint gonna pick it up... Still this one is very unlikely to see the light of day (although Dillinja loved it) - i just put it up so you can listen, slag me off, whateva......

Ive checked alot of your dubs in the past on this forum, but the tunes you are making as Strider are HOT! This is a Sick tune, needs to be released imo. Congrats on getting the recognition an getting in with the Valve off-shoot label.

I look forward to releases like this from your badself! Boh.

Back
Top Bottom