strictly vinyl dnb mix dl link and track list added

ghosty

hey guys new to the forum, managed to record my first mix

would love some advice and criticism, been mixing for a few months now, mainly 1995-2005 , reggae and some break, got technic 1210mk2 nox 202 and ortofon pro s carts, getting some denon dns3500 in january * paying them off) but will more then likley re sell and buy pioneer cdj 1000 mk3

really looking for some cmments on my mix, not one of my best but was the best from the last week of mixing so meh lol

download link (320 mp3)

http://dnbshare.com/download/Dj_Unknown_all_vinyl_dnb_mix__1.mp3.html

track list
konflict - malestrom
exile - robf
konflict - beckoning
konflict - celestial
sicknote - ed rush+optical
black sun empire - smoke (sinthetix remix)
bad company - seize up
bad company - the nine
andy c - foul mouth
bad company 4 days (moving fusion remix)
bad company - the pulse
cern and nymfo - proton pack
c,jarman - raiden m82
icicle and nymfo - shadows of tomorrow
icicle - lost hours
audio - no soul
d bridge - fierce/twilight

Last edited:
People won't even really consider listening to your mix unless you put a tracklist up man! I clicked in cause it was a "vinyl mix", (which is good to advertise) but no tracklist, no view man. Forum members post mixes here all the time and there's a lot to sort through, a tracklist gives a hint into what style you're into and encourages us to listen if there's tunes in there that we're to and a similar style of taste. Some constructive feedback for you ;) oh and welcome to the forum

whats good there, yh man cheers for the advice, however i cant see myself waiting 8 hours uploading then another hour writing a track list thats just not gonna happen, so im guessing most people are digital on here, youtube took from 5pm to 3am, and soundcloud i gave up on, how does the majority upload round here??

will try to give this a go at some point. TL only take me like 10 minutes to type so you must have one hell of a TL ha ha. Also the DJ name was throwing me off. Don't know if you have heard of DJ Unknown before but he is a hip hop DJ/DMC battle DJ. If you are him then i apologize but it says that you have only been playing for a couple of months...... so you might want to think about the name.

tbh who can find a good untaken dj name these days

track list done, and dl done,

tl took me ages cause i never piled the played vinyl for that mix, they just got put away so had to remeber what ones i used and went through them all lol

I checked this. U have only been playing a couple of months then u r on the right trak. I would listen to some mixes by other members on the forum for how they structure a mix. Also I think u could watch hyperd4eva's new video mix and probably pick up a ton of good tips on how to play tunes on decks. But if you are just wanting to play off the cuff then forget everything I said ha ha. Keep going mang!

yooo , yea man cheers for the listen, yh only been on this a few months, recording help i hear the improvment,

Back
Top Bottom