STRAY - TIMBRE VIP !!

Firstly, Kasra clearly has an incredible knack for artist promotion, this free download has gained Stray 1000 new fans in 2 days, point proven.

Secondly, Stray is an incredibly talented artist with a very diverse sound, one that would add a new facet to the critical roster.

Thirdly, his releases would be exposed further, and with the exceptional quality control critical appear to have, only allow him to go from strength to strength.

Fourthly, the Critical Sound nights would mean that he is booked for more gigs and therefore earn more money.

Furthermore, he would begin to start a solo album, one that would be eagerly anticipated by a large number of people: myself included.

He's released a lot of tunes with the label, including the biggest Critical (and arguably the biggest d&b) tune this year, with Oblique.

And finally, I was having a laugh man, lighten up. It's all fun, from producing tunes to partying and talking about them, it's just fun and a labour of love for all involved. Stop jumping on every post about Stray like you're the fucking Stray police.

Firstly, Kasra clearly has an incredible knack for artist promotion, this free download has gained Stray 1000 new fans in 2 days, point proven.

Secondly, Stray is an incredibly talented artist with a very diverse sound, one that would add a new facet to the critical roster.

Thirdly, his releases would be exposed further, and with the exceptional quality control critical appear to have, only allow him to go from strength to strength.

Fourthly, the Critical Sound nights would mean that he is booked for more gigs and therefore earn more money.

Furthermore, he would begin to start a solo album, one that would be eagerly anticipated by a large number of people: myself included.

He's released a lot of tunes with the label, including the biggest Critical (and arguably the biggest d&b) tune this year, with Oblique.

And finally, I was having a laugh man, lighten up. It's all fun, from producing tunes to partying and talking about them, it's just fun and a labour of love for all involved. Stop jumping on every post about Stray like you're the fucking Stray police.

Hah fair enough. I do actually understand the implications of signing to Critical, i just wondered why you as a fan considered it a good option for them both.

There are quite a few reasons to not sign exclusively to a label that you seem to have overlooked, but its a fair point.

Back
Top Bottom