Stray - Ginseng Smash

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
I like it but Akina destroys it. Completely. (3:40 mins in of the same set)

Both coming out on Modulations.

Stray is rood, constantly delivers quality diverse tunes every time. Pushed from mosaic volume 1 is one of my favourite tunes of all time

Stray is rood, constantly delivers quality diverse tunes every time

^^^ true. Professor Popper is also wicked. If you haven't heard it, its at 27:45 in the recent Critical Rinse show below

On subject, this is a very nice double sider Gingseng Smash / Akina. Akina very LA Zoom-esque

^^ Top find that lad, 20th May is truly going to be an exceptional (and expensive) day

Stray is fucking sick.
Theres something about LA Zoom that really annoys me though and I cant quite but my finger on it, I think its the vocals

Stray is fucking sick.
Theres something about LA Zoom that really annoys me though and I cant quite but my finger on it, I think its the vocals

it actually reminds me of an early gabber/speedcore track from helter skelter, where the vocal becomes speeded up along with the music, which is why it appeals to me especially

Stray is rood, constantly delivers quality diverse tunes every time. Pushed from mosaic volume 1 is one of my favourite tunes of all time

Yes sir! I love what I consider this new school batch of producers coming through... Stray, Clarity, Dub Phizix, Overlook, Ruffhouse. Dnb is in a great place right now.

Back
Top Bottom