Stray - Ginseng Smash

Matty28

VIP Junglist
Stray is rood, constantly delivers quality diverse tunes every time. Pushed from mosaic volume 1 is one of my favourite tunes of all time

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
Stray is rood, constantly delivers quality diverse tunes every time
^^^ true. Professor Popper is also wicked. If you haven't heard it, its at 27:45 in the recent Critical Rinse show below

On subject, this is a very nice double sider Gingseng Smash / Akina. Akina very LA Zoom-esque

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Stray is fucking sick.
Theres something about LA Zoom that really annoys me though and I cant quite but my finger on it, I think its the vocals

Anth

Stray is fucking sick.
Theres something about LA Zoom that really annoys me though and I cant quite but my finger on it, I think its the vocals
it actually reminds me of an early gabber/speedcore track from helter skelter, where the vocal becomes speeded up along with the music, which is why it appeals to me especially

Afek_One

VIP Junglist
Stray is rood, constantly delivers quality diverse tunes every time. Pushed from mosaic volume 1 is one of my favourite tunes of all time
Yes sir! I love what I consider this new school batch of producers coming through... Stray, Clarity, Dub Phizix, Overlook, Ruffhouse. Dnb is in a great place right now.