Drum & Bass Strange Encounter EP

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by GregCookeMusic, Feb 19, 2013.

1. GregCookeMusic

GregCookeMusic Member

2. djSing

djSing Ill-usions

Solid tracks all round mate, especially like the first in that clip.

3. GregCookeMusic

GregCookeMusic Member

Thanks very much for checking it out mate.

Cool

4. lasiien

lasiien Meh

Nice tracks though not a fan of the 2nd tbh, other 3 are great. You are doing a great job of marketing yourself imo, should be signed but I'm sure that'll happen soon if not already in the works !

Better tip for this forum is to embed your soundcloud links, more people tend to listen that way.

5. parsons19

parsons19 Active Member

Mr Cooke!

I don't kick around this forum as much I used to, nice to still see you around :)

Lets be honest, you are a bit of a bastard really ain't ya ;) Everytime I come back here your production is getting cleaner and cleaner and you push tunes out at an unreal rate!

Your liquidy stuff is better than that Jump Up kinda one though mate can't lie

Sick work as always! Hope all is well

Jordan

6. pattycake

pattycake Member

I think your music is fairly well produced but it lacks any real groove, like you have chords and melody and drums but they don't come together well enough even in the 3rd track it doesn't keep my interest for very long. Thinking more about the question and answer between elements really helps me define a groove. Probably just a difference in taste but this is dance music so it is important to make people move! I did check out some of your other songs and they aren't bad but nothing stands out to me.