strange dreams

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
just woke up from a dream where i was a duck walking along the river side heading towards some other ducks. when i got to the other ducks we all spoke to each other in puns. like "thats quacking" or "quacktastic" very disturbing dream

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
tell ya whats weirder ... blind ppl have as many dreams as ppl with sight, but they do not dream images, but have visuals .. wtf ... wonder what they see

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
conundrum

---------- Post added at 15:27 ---------- Previous post was at 15:22 ----------

maybe they think colours are something else than what we see them as

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Depends how blind you are. If you've never seen colour then you have no concept to refer to.

This is a quote from someone who's almost completely blind but can see shade a bit...

Colour, at least how it exists in your world, is not in my realm of understanding- it just isn't. I know what colours work with what and where they sit relative to others on a spectrum, but I have no concept of it beyond that. I simply do not know what the quality 'colour' is- only shade and brightness.
I'd be curious to know what people who were born blind wank over seeing as masturbation's a very visual medium?

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
I had a weird dream once.

I was in New York, and there was a woman far ahead in the distance but I couldn't see what she looked like because she was so far away and she had her back turned to me. But for some reason, my complete focus was upon her and I had an irresistible urge to approach her. But as I began to walk towards her, she started to walk away. So I ran as fast as I could chasing her through the streets of Mahattan, avoid crowds of people and car comings out of alleyways. On and on I kept running, gradually catching up to her. She ran into Madison Square Garden and I ran in after her, through the tunnel and up into the centre of the stadium, thousands of people surrounding us, cheering. She stopped in the centre, still with her back turned to me, so I approached her. I put my hands on her shoulders, began to turn her around so I could look at her face, and then a giant donut fell out of the sky on top of us, killing us suddenly.

And then I woke up.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
that means, basically , subconsciously, you know you could be hitting damn fine fanjita, but you know you got abit of a porky belly or double chin developing from eating too much junk food .. how do you feel bout that ? ..

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
I hate the dreams where like a car or a train is coming, but its miles away, but even so you go to move out its way but its like youre stuck in tar or something and it always misses you by millimetres, or it hits you and you wake up. And falling dreams, they suck too. Fucking dreams, how do they work.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
I hate the dreams where like a car or a train is coming, but its miles away, but even so you go to move out its way but its like youre stuck in tar or something and it always misses you by millimetres, or it hits you and you wake up. And falling dreams, they suck too. Fucking dreams, how do they work.
well, to dream properly about fucking, you have to of at least had it first ...

:teeth:

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
I have strange dreams

Im going to say what everyone is thinking, I miss wet dreams shame they only happen when your young :(

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Its not a dream but EVERYDAY I wake up and think the dead walk the earth..until I put on the radio.

---------- Post added at 22:18 ---------- Previous post was at 22:17 ----------

I miss wet dreams shame they only happen when your young :(
No, they don´t :teeth: