Strange Culture - Opaque

A little bump for you friend!

Yeah nice tune though bud, lots of nice bass movement in there for sure. Still think those gaps in the bassline need to be filled out a bit though. Maybe just upping the release on the sound would give it more of a continuous flow :)

Apart from that I think this one is sounding pretty solid, give him more tips guys!

Hey,

There is a resonance on one note that really bothers me. Good ideas tho. Need more movement on the core and you probably need to layer some other sounds. Your bass is not solid/moving enough to make a track on it's own.
Personal advice: dont try to make too much rythmic movement on your bass as if it was a music instrument. Playing your controler as an instrument rarely works IMO.

Good effort tho, keep going.

I really like that tune. I mean all is sounding clean and good.
But I agree with Busdriver, it needs more elements and fills to make it sounds more full.

Good track.

The intro is wonderfully made but the other sections where the bass comes in need some more sounds that go well with the whole track.
But still, it's a good track and very good as your first tune :)

thanks for all the tips guys :) going to go back and develop my ideas for my next tune

Sent from my HUAWEI U8818 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom