Story to brighten your day...

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
I used to work in my aunties pub when i was younger as a waiter. There was a new menu that came into play and we all had to learn the meals etc..

Anyway i was always smoking weed and forgetting what they were called so my mate in the kitchen used to put them on the side for me to take out to the customers and tell me what they were. I used to say them over and over in my head so i didnt look like a twat.

Any how one day there was a massive table in for a birthday. everything went well untill we got to taking out the deserts. The usual thing happened he put down a chocolate fudge cake said what it was, and away i went.

the next dish he puts down and says ' one spotted cock ' so without speaking i went up to the big table and shouted over everybody's chatting 'SPOTTED COCK ANYONE'? they all went quiet and looked at me asif i had a massive cock on my head. I then repeated it again getting frustrated at this point ' No one ordered a spotted cock then no?'

Then some old geezer about 80 years old looked at me and his exact words were ' Its called a spotted dick'

Then it hit me what a monumental prick i had been!

They tipped me 10 quid that night aswell! :)

Still gets bought up every year at familly do's!

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
were you stoned when he did this to you? sometimes when im stoned and talking, i accidently slip in words from my sorroundings into sentences...

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
thats because your a mong. i laughed but id probably laugh at a rusty nail in my underarm im so hopped up on coffe its ridiculous, i only had a latte

---------- Post added at 07:24 ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 ----------

also, this: groove rider and hype as sexy blue avatar people