Storm of the Century

M.Wagner

Get Locked...
When I was like 12 or so I was in a Hurricane in Boston. It was the end of the summer and my friend and I didn't want to go back to school, so we were hoping for massive devastation. Fortunately for the people of Massachusetts, but unfortunately for us, the storm didn't end up being very bad at all. We watched most of it through the giant picture window in my buddy's hotel room on like the 30th floor. safety first after all.

sorry, I don't have any hurricane stories more interesting than that one.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
good luck iv
we had a storm once in 87. michael fish said it wasn't gonna happen but it did.
shit got windy yo and my hat was blown off never to be seen again.

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
back in my fishing days, i used to sail with an old crew, once we were out and three smaller storms collide over us, the storm it created was huge, its was so supreme, so exact, it was enough to cap size our boat and most the crew drowned. in fact i think we all drowned. i cant remember,

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Back in 69... i think it was the summer. I has just bought my own first real 6 string. My previous was homemade... plastic hub cap 2x4 + fishing wire... so it was about time i got a new one. Anyway... i digress. So when i got it i played it till my fingers bled. Then on a cold night a storm hit. It felt like a lifetime.I was standing on my mums porch. When my sixstring was pulled from my hand. The storm had taken it. But the next day.... it was found by my friend jimmy at his wedding. That was the best day of my life.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
cat 3 cyclone in darwin.. we all got pissed... abit of flooding.. no damage, injuries or death.

it was almost boring.

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
i wish england had more extreme weather... i'd love to have to hole up at my gaff for a day or so, miss work, get lean etc... lovely
This... especially with the amount of warning they've had for this storm. Stock up on essential supplies... green... k.... mandy.... ching.... red stripe..... and spend the next few days oblivious to everything around you... switching from instense shit chatting to k holes and drunken arguments..... BLISS!

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Yeah I'm just watching it on the news now, I've always wished we had more extreme weather, I think it all started when I see the film twister as a kid

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
So far no one I love or myself has been greatly effect by the storm. I Hope New Jersey(Horrible People) will float away to Mexico. Some very weird sneery overhere. Beautiful, yet destructive. I am still lucky. If fact so is a lot of the east coast of the US. Not many fatalities at this point. We where well prepared. Hell, the power went out for only an hour before it came back on.

della111

VIP Junglist
Around 30 people -- many of them police officers -- are camped out around two long bars with beers and large plates of chicken wings and other comfort food.
"We're going to man out the storm," says bar owner John Exadaktilos.