Storm by mONo

not again ...

you're not a mobile phone are you ?
because they actually get the message!

is it made with sticks and stones and basically just breakbeat ?

coz ive heard it all before

is it made with sticks and stones and basically just breakbeat ?

coz ive heard it all before
No it's new one, beside back days i didn't know how to explain my style so i used this ''sticks'' word, what i mean is the drum, it's a other variation of drums that's about embers breaks. :)

????
dude, what?
can you explain what embers breaks is please? i no understand!
That's how i named my style, it's not regular breakbeat, the bpm is different and it's specifications is faste aspect of drums at 145 bpm, more flexible and powerfouls drums and psychedelic feeling. That's lil about Embers Breaks

embers breaks?? whats that?

anyway mono - you have posted this in the wrong section of the forum.

Whats the BPM of your tune?

My bpm is 145, it's the bpm used in embers breaks or "E-Breaks"

sorry mate but no one i know has heard of that. I even had a look in music shops and they dont seem to have heard of embers breaks.
i dont think making up your own genre really works - sorry to "break" it to you man.

o man...come on...*sigh* how many thousands of times do you need to be told the same thing on how many diffrent forums? google shows up so many posts of people telling u the same thing over and over again, and anyone who searches for your music is going to find all that nonsense and think WTF

o man...come on...*sigh* how many thousands of times do you need to be told the same thing on how many diffrent forums? google shows up so many posts of people telling u the same thing over and over again, and anyone who searches for your music is going to find all that nonsense and think WTF

Maybe, but as music artist my job is to innovate music. Besides face it man, does my music sounds like regular breakbeat ? I don't think so and from what i know music genres are defined most by the bpm. If i make music in 145 bpm and there is no styles in this bpm i just name it that's all right ?
@TeddyBizzle The Embers Breaks or E-Breaks, the most important are the drums, The Prodigy has this tune Ruffest bissness track or something, you can hear the very first Embers Breaks drum patern in this track. What i do, i just rescue and innovate this wave that this legendry band forget about. I've found in this drum patern great charm and started to produce.
1st changed the bpm on 145 so the drums can make this fast aspect as it was dnb, then i used psychedelick sounds and voila. Basiccaly it is to push the auditor to great level of trance whit " Fast music " on low bpm rate.

so how do people tell if the music they are listnening is at 145bpm ?

how can they tell embers breaks?

they cant. unless they have a BPM counter handy.

Maybe, but as music artist my job is to innovate music. Besides face it man, does my music sounds like regular breakbeat ? I don't think so and from what i know music genres are defined most by the bpm. If i make music in 145 bpm and there is no styles in this bpm i just name it that's all right ?
@TeddyBizzle The Embers Breaks or E-Breaks, the most important are the drums, The Prodigy has this tune Ruffest bissness track or something, you can hear the very first Embers Breaks drum patern in this track. What i do, i just rescue and innovate this wave that this legendry band forget about. I've found in this drum patern great charm and started to produce.
1st changed the bpm on 145 so the drums can make this fast aspect as it was dnb, then i used psychedelick sounds and voila. Basiccaly it is to push the auditor to great level of trance whit " Fast music " on low bpm rate.

How can 145 bpm sound as dnb?

Back
Top Bottom