Stop......

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
and listen to me......

I FUCKING HATE WRITERS BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.........carry on.....

lolz....Sorry for a pointless thread! I just had to rant! I'm over it now....

whats the pressure to produce for? why force it man !

leave it for now man there is no rush!!

Trust me, it's either sit here on my PC and try and produce something....or sit there while the wife watches Dancing on Ice! Which would you choose lol!

Trust me, it's either sit here on my PC and try and produce something....or sit there while the wife watches Dancing on Ice! Which would you choose lol!

haha, id knew what i go for. i still think my last girl left me because i sat infront of my computer more or less 24/7. gotta know whats more important lol.

on topic tho, get yourself some new samples/synths/presets and some new, inventive free fx and youll be going again.

you still on fl btw? checked out gross beat? try that for a change ;)

Yeah I'm still on FL. I got a copy of cubase I need to learn how to use at some point but I just find myself coming back to the trusty ol Fruity y'know.

Just googled that gross beat, looks kinda funky. It looks a bit like Dblue's Glitch VST which I already have, good fun to play around with

Last edited:
just persevere, there's no blockage you can't come across of! :)
recently had one of these and after that realized that what I was doing wasn't blocking myself, was that I needed to build the exact sample my ears wanted to hear. BAM! new song.

Enjoy! persevere!!

i havnt made anything for a while since i entered a remix comp, not cos i cant just takin some time off na mean, can get a bit obsessive!

whats the pressure to produce for? why force it man !

leave it for now man there is no rush!!

I just want to produce some great things before some of the other elitest DJ idiots I know do lol. It pisses me off when ppl buy all this fancy equipment and talk all this shit but can't back it up with a decent track. I want to show them I can make something great without the best equipment. That's why I hate writers block, not like I'm I'm a hurry to get good but I would like to nail out some decent tunes sooner rather than later just so that I can say I can do it.

That's one of my reasons why I hate writers block. I guessit seems silly to try and bd better than other people but I really just want to make sick tracks. Oh well it will come eventually, practice and perseverance will pay off

Last edited:
I agree with both fletch and krispy,
My worktop is full of half baked projects and templates
But i lack the urge to sit infront of the conmputer screen allday making my shoulders ache without knowing what the result will be =[

Sucks pretty much, i more have a writer's block when i don't feel like producing, they get together. WIN! sometimes i just start producing when i don't want to, and then there's a new track, well a new project which i'll probably get half done, but never finish ;p

Yeah mate, I know what you mean, writersblocks are fucked up!
Maybe start using a new VSTi? Gives me cool results most of the time.. :D

Back
Top Bottom