stop whatever it is your doing....

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
and marvel at what is possibly the best website on the face of this planet, discovered yesterday at around 6.38pm and kept under wraps until a time deemed that the general population of thumbandacebordom could handle the wonder.....

people......

i give you.....

KEMPFOLDS

http://kempfolds.blogspot.com/

Sweaty Teddy

Nob'ed
VIP Junglist
"May I say it's an honour to be on this website? And there's also a story behind this Kemp Fold. Once I'd done it, I liked it so much, I decided to put it on the windscreen of a girl I was dating - and within 2 hours of doing so, as a direct result of the Kemp Fold, she dumped me. I just want you all to know there's a dark side to Kemp Folding - so make sure you've really thought it through before you start."
Haha what the fuck

gotta love kempfolds.

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
Fucking love this site.

Not to shit on your pancake but hasn't this been posted before? Stumbled across it on some forum anyway :)

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
Not to shit on your pancake but hasn't this been posted before? Stumbled across it on some forum anyway :)

i wasn't sure whether it'd been up before, i could clearly see it was an awesome site, but in the time i'd been here not once had a kempfold been used as a reply to a gay post so....i thought, if it has been posted before, you need to be reminded.
:not_worth

thegeneral

VIP Junglist
and marvel at what is possibly the best website on the face of this planet, discovered yesterday at around 6.38pm and kept under wraps until a time deemed that the general population of thumbandacebordom could handle the wonder.....

people......

i give you.....

KEMPFOLDS

http://kempfolds.blogspot.com/
so this is where you've been getting them from. pete tongue is jokes i ent got any further yet