STOP THE PRESS A NEW DILLINJA EP IS COMING OUT!!!!!!

charlie131

VIP Junglist
just listening to the dnba podcast and he just said that dillinja well his alias capone is going to releasing an ep on test recordings with back to detroit, on the wheels, fly away and what i do... this is fucking brilliant!! i aint heard what i do b4 but the other threei thought were going to be lost on dubplate... so happy bout this i've been itching to have some new dillinja beats to play with:rinsed:

no Life VIP?? i love that choooon!

i think life vip would come outon valve since the original was on that label....

i hope this comes out in like the next three weeks or so since if the risky has already got it for his podcasts and the tunes have been on the radio like baileys show i'm sure it wont be to long

Not bad not bad

Like Back To Detroit quite a lot, On The Wheels isn't bad but I can see it getting old quite quickly

Not too much of a fan of What Shall I Do ... but too much high pitched business goin on for me, until the switch, which I like

It's all about Fly Away though ... reminds me of the Dillinja of old

Nice to see these bits finally coming out though

all you gotta do then is cut a dub, i did that for logistics colourwheel and a few others coz i wanted to mix them on vinyl

This is terrible. All the songs are shit, not to mention they're like 3 years old (well we are talking about Dillinja here).
Dillinja is still going downhill. So much recycled shit, same drums, same shitty synths.

Back
Top Bottom