Stop number of post increasing if talking in Waffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Waffle is one of the busiest parts of this forum and people don't seem to use this forum for what its mainly for. So many questions go unanswered in the production and Dj, mcs forum its a real pity. Must only be like 50 regular posters across the 2.

I use GolfGtiForum on the regular and they don't allow post counts for anything in the Off Topic section which is a fair cop imo.

I bet all the "regulars/high post count" in this forum don't really give much back and just sit in Waffle chatting shit all day, when really they should be helping others and boost the scene.

Tell me to get bent if you like, just wonder if it's worth a trial?

I try and give feedback when/where possible! :)

but when im bored at work i leerrrkk in the waffle as its pretty entertaining.

37-quiet-faggot.jpg

general section is full of jump-up hate (haters guna hate though) so tend to keep out of there unless trolling ;)

i am a regualr on the production/new talent section so :finger2: to you and your anti -waffle!

---------- Post added at 12:28 ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 ----------

and on a side note, there is doa and dnbarena for the seriay types... intern3tz man, serious business!

Try it after I get 1000 posts, I need somewhere to talk shit to reach that boundary :D That said I'm one of the regulars in production, and questions do get answered, and from my experience as fast as if not faster than DOA which is impressive. (Dunno about Dnbarena, the whole forum there is completely fucked up and you can very easily contract mental AIDS by browsing there.)

But most importantly, what motivation would anyone have to post in the thread where all other threads suck if you don't get post count and/or reps?

Waffle is one of the busiest parts of this forum and people don't seem to use this forum for what its mainly for. So many questions go unanswered in the production and Dj, mcs forum its a real pity. Must only be like 50 regular posters across the 2.

I use GolfGtiForum on the regular and they don't allow post counts for anything in the Off Topic section which is a fair cop imo.

I bet all the "regulars/high post count" in this forum don't really give much back and just sit in Waffle chatting shit all day, when really they should be helping others and boost the scene.

Tell me to get bent if you like, just wonder if it's worth a trial?

Good idea, but I dont think it would make much difference to the wafflers whether or not their post count goes up.

It only really matters to noobs who want to get their avatar.

Also I dont think there are that many threads that go unanswered, cant say I post that much in the drum & bass related forums but its probly about equal to my posts in off topic forums

thats fair enuff but i dont think people are only talkin waffle to boost there post count

General is orite.

I don't venture in2 production coz i ain't got anything worth whilsr to say.

Waffle is a home for the bored. One of the best boards anywhere imo.
Everyone's up for a joke and there's no hate.

If anything. It's in general where the hate is. Jump up is the main culpret for this lol.

Fuck post counts. Surely it doesn't matter that much...

I'm up for this, anything that removes a visual representation of how much time i've been wasting chatting shit, is a good thing :2thumbs:

Quick question... Why does post count even matter????

---------- Post added at 11:13 ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 ----------

What a pointless idea. Its a post count not an extension of your manhood!

Got there first

I should be allowed an avatar before this happens if it does. You can tell by my soundcloud I'm not much for production and I hear general section is full of fail and faggotry, so Waffle is where I keep my head. I still listen to DnB like most of us I just think it's better to laugh while my iTunes is blaring.

Hey Wafflers, should Waffle be taken over by this idea we should raid general section as hard as possible -- you know 4chan hotel style.

Maybe have a sub forum in waffle called 'serious section' or something to discuss real topics such as politics, (meh) natural disasters, jobs, world news & just stuff in the headlines etc but its got to be kept on topic or whatever otherwise Mods can delete threads/post if they think its inappropriate or well off topic.

Just an idea.

Maybe have a sub forum in waffle called 'serious section' or something to discuss real topics such as politics, (meh) natural disasters, jobs, world news & just stuff in the headlines etc but its got to be kept on topic or whatever otherwise Mods can delete threads/post if they think its inappropriate or well off topic.

Just an idea.

That would be kinda cool. It would keep me up to date with the world. This would mean the mods would have to do work lol. The mods I've known on forums in the past tend to frown on things like that.

You'll notice sooner or later that not everyone is not a producer or a Dj so in actual fact doing so would be silly. DOA: The Board - 10,000,000 approx on The Board (Waffle if you must call it that) The Grid - 1,000,000 approx. So as you can see. Everyone will hang out on a waffle because it's more entertaining, If I wasn't a producer I wouldn't no about 200hz, LFO, Multi band compression and the likes. It wouldn't make any sense too me.

But as this is a D&B Forum you would expect it to be strictly D&B and if it was, it wouldn't be as active as it is now. If you've really got a passion for D&B and you want to know about something in particular then head on too a more reliable, accurate and active source: DOA: The Grid

hmm. How about every one in waffle start posting random answers in all the other sections.THen you would be upset about that . I need to know ARE YOU GINGER ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom